Stealthboat's Endless Variety Of Nugs

Nug time again! This is Wifi OG. It's solid stuff, nothing bad to say about it :)
20150223_171104_1_.jpg

As always my man! Love it. Great photos! I'm curious though or maybe a suggestion :lot-o-toke: Don't take it the wrong way. :adore:

You've provided a number of great looking buds with some great reviews to follow. Wondering if you could provide a "preference list" or a "top 10 great smokes"? I know there's never any horrible smoke, you know, if properly cared for and all. So I would be curious to see what your favorites are.

I am often searching my producers website for the next "big thing" and never really know just what to dabble in next. And a review would be a great place to start provided by, none of there then, my good buddy Stealth!

Keep it up buddy! :Namaste:

I thought about doing more in-depth reviews Pigeons, but honestly I don't have the palate for it. My sense of taste and smell is worthless, certainly not good enough to describe flavors. The best I could do is estimate it's THC content because I've been smoking for so long I have a decent 'sense' of this, but flavor just isn't possible for me. I think this is a sign I need a stoner girlfriend to be my taste tester lol ;) I think I'll do a "Stealthboat's Top 5" (maybe top 10) every 6 months though, pick out my favorite strains and whatnot. Funny thing is, the 6 month mark will pretty much be April 20th ;) So come 4/20 I'll pick out some of my fav's and make a post about it

That's awesome! Great to hear that it's on your mind! As for smell and taste, I think it's all subjective anyway. What smells good to you might not smell good to Phill, and vise versa. I would love to hear your THC levels estimates and which ones gives you that smack in the face high or the sit and relax on the coach stone.

Keep it up bud! Your posts make for good reads :)

Figured I'd post 2 nugs this time. So first off is a very interesting nug, Caddy Kush, which is a REPEAT. I love all the colors going on with this nug.
20150223_171842_1_.jpg
20150223_171842.jpg

And here is some Blue Dream. I also love the color on this nug. Got a front and back shot of it.
20150226_192652_1_.jpg
20150226_192724_1_.jpg

Alright this is a homegrown nug right here, it's MKage (MK Ultra X S.A.G.E.) THC content is probably close to 10%, maybe 9%. Smells very good and fruity but pretty bland as far as smoke goes. I'd rate it a little better than mids.
20150305_202250_1_.jpg
20150305_202250.jpg

REPEAT: More Zeta Sage. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite Sativas, it smells incredibly fruity, especially when broken up. Kief is top notch too. THC content on the label says ~17%, I agree for the most part.
20150317_210135_1_.jpg
20150317_210135.jpg

Today I have some Raspberry Kush to show you guys. This stuff is potent, I'm talking 24-25% THC, and the high lasts for hours. It started out as an energetic high but near the end I was very sleepy, was yawning nonstop at 7pm lol. Enough talk, here's the nug
20150329_111158_1_.jpg
20150329_111158.jpg

That bud is beautiful! She looks like the cross between a clown getting smacked in the face with a pop tart and a leprechaun making love to the Easter bunny!! Great shot Holmes!

That bud is beautiful! She looks like the cross between a clown getting smacked in the face with a pop tart and a leprechaun making love to the Easter bunny!! Great shot Holmes!

Lol awesome description :)

Back
Top Bottom