Steelcurtain22: Soil, GSC - 2022

Hey everybody, just checking to as it’s now been a little more than a week into drying Laverne and Shirley, constantly watching or checking the temperature and RH and going good. Really starting to dry but nothing is ready yet but not to far off. I did take note of @LKABudMan mentioning grove bags and went to Amazon and purchased a grove bag kit, should be good for curing now, thx again @LKABudMan! I’ll be back with more updates as I start dry trimming and weighing. Also the best part will be the smoke test! Take all and happy smoking!

DABE459E-6CA9-42EA-B12B-AD267C8A0CC5.jpeg
If little wet. They stick to bags so yeah. Mine did

Hello to all, been awhile but life has been busy and full of change! So officially done this grow. Drying took 14/15 days, bud looks great from both plants. Now I didn’t get what I wanted in respect to yield as I now see how this strain isn’t a big yielding strain. It’s all good though as I got 72g’s from Laverne, a little more than 2.5ounces and same from Shirley who finished at 77g’s also a little more than 2.5ounces, 5ounces in total! The grow bags are a great investment and will use going forward. As for the smoke of each plant, as I suspected Laverne is a little more potent than Shirley but both give a nice buzz. They both burn slow and even with no black ash or harshness and already feeling it before I’m done the joint, so very happy with the final product. I have to thank all the amazing members here that take the time to check in and offer help and assistance as well as their knowledge. It was quite the grow between the sudden move and unexpected accidents along the way but proud that I got both my girls Laverne/Shirley to harvest and now get to fully enjoy them!!! So will close out here but back real real soon with my prized (literally,lol) marshydro FC4800 and marshydro 4X4 tent and 5th grow, strain unknown still but cannot wait!!!!

D01F916C-6358-416B-BEE1-3CFD3CF62806.jpeg

5F758F05-E531-4AD1-B5CD-DCC1F938C0F2.jpeg
Nice haul.. lmao.

Hello to all, been awhile but life has been busy and full of change! So officially done this grow. Drying took 14/15 days, bud looks great from both plants. Now I didn’t get what I wanted in respect to yield as I now see how this strain isn’t a big yielding strain. It’s all good though as I got 72g’s from Laverne, a little more than 2.5ounces and same from Shirley who finished at 77g’s also a little more than 2.5ounces, 5ounces in total! The grow bags are a great investment and will use going forward. As for the smoke of each plant, as I suspected Laverne is a little more potent than Shirley but both give a nice buzz. They both burn slow and even with no black ash or harshness and already feeling it before I’m done the joint, so very happy with the final product. I have to thank all the amazing members here that take the time to check in and offer help and assistance as well as their knowledge. It was quite the grow between the sudden move and unexpected accidents along the way but proud that I got both my girls Laverne/Shirley to harvest and now get to fully enjoy them!!! So will close out here but back real real soon with my prized (literally,lol) marshydro FC4800 and marshydro 4X4 tent and 5th grow, strain unknown still but cannot wait!!!!

D01F916C-6358-416B-BEE1-3CFD3CF62806.jpeg

5F758F05-E531-4AD1-B5CD-DCC1F938C0F2.jpeg
Way to bring it home. :thumb:
Life never wants to be in line with the garden so we do our best.
And you did, nice work. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom