Stoned at sunrise

Tie-Dyed Soul

So today was the first time I've had weed in a few weeks. I work second shift and stay up through the night, sleeping most of the day. Well, usually just as the sun rises, i hit the hay. Today though, I stayed up a little longer, got my pipe, and blazed as the sky started turning from the dark blue of the night sky to the pink, yellow, and red of sunrise. It was great. Now I am stoned as hell because of the break, can get a decent nights sleep again, and saw the world again through a different (better?) set of eyes.

Now as I'm about to go get a great nights sleep, I wish any of you early rising stoners who may read this a great day. I can't wait til summers over and I have some normal hours were I can enjoy the sun.

Peace and love y'all. :ganjamon:

For Sure! Thats the best time, or if you wake up in the middle of the night and its very quiet and you can smoke and just relax in the night, even turning on a movie is more enjoyable. Its great.:roorrip:

Sunrise is a beautiful and peaceful time of day. For 30 years I worked in jobs that started at 6 AM and getting up early is a habit I won't be breaking soon. And now that I'm retired I can have a smoke and enjoy the show without have to worry about driving to work.

Sounds like heaven. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom