What Time of the Day/Night Do You Partake?

OnlyOrganic

One of my favorite times of the day is 4:20pm. I'm generally done with my responsibilities by then And even if I'm by myself, it almost seems communal knowing that so many other people must be doing it around the world at the same time.

Another favorite is (currently between 5-6pm) during sunset. Sunrise (currently between 6-7am) isn't bad either

Also, in the middle of the night can be great if I can't sleep. ;)

You?

Is no one willing to discuss? I was hoping to find an open community here.

Hi OnlyOrganic.

Since we've never had the opportunity to interact, I have never welcomed you to 420 Magazine. I would like to do so belatedly now! :welcome:

Love to partake in the evening after work. However, honestly, anytime of the day or evening works for me as long as I don't have to drive. I'm not going to lie, I have driven after partaking but I really prefer not to if possible.

I do hope you will enjoy the site and the community of members that gathers here. Great collection of folks!

Hi OnlyOrganic!:ciao:
A quote:

"I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening — or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."
― Steve Martin

Take out the "used to" from that first sentence and it pretty much sums up me- pain relief and feeling good- why not?
Just be safe. :peace:

:woohoo:

Hi OnlyOrganic.

Since we've never had the opportunity to interact, I have never welcomed you to 420 Magazine. I would like to do so belatedly now! :welcome:

Love to partake in the evening after work. However, honestly, anytime of the day or evening works for me as long as I don't have to drive. I'm not going to lie, I have driven after partaking but I really prefer not to if possible.

I do hope you will enjoy the site and the community of members that gathers here. Great collection of folks!
Cheers, I very much appreciate the welcome! :)
I'm the same way with driving, it is a strong preference of mine not to. ;)

Hi OnlyOrganic!:ciao:
A quote:

“I used to smoke marijuana. But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk.”
― Steve Martin

Take out the "used to" from that first sentence and it pretty much sums up me- pain relief and feeling good- why not?
Just be safe. :peace:
Hello there, Flower Child :high-five: That is one of my favorite of his many amazing standup quotes :laughtwo:

:thanks:

Hello and welcome from another newbie. I only smoke when I'm awake because I haven't figured out how to smoke sleeping. So that's one, sometimes both 420s but mostly all darn day. This is my new job and I take it seriously. Now that I don't have to hide my 'm I am a much better human that is no longer in pain. Good luck out there, waterprufguy

I actually drive safer when I am high, more relaxed and drive slower.

I like to smoke at night time to relax after a long days of work. I also have a daughter and normally wait about an hour after she lays down. Once in a blue I may take a puff or 2 in the middle of the day, as long a I am not baked.

not as bad as I use to be,down to 5-6 joints a day
usually a couple at breakfast then throughout the day as needed

have been self employed my whole life,glad ive never had to pee in a cup for anyone

when I am workin...usually after work. around sunset until I decide to stop. wkends can be all day anytime of the day.
but I realize being baked for the entire day can leave u not getting much done. so I tend to leave my baking for late evenin into nights.
more mellow high

I'm on disability several times from when I wake up till I go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom