Stoner Stories

SkaNSkunkd420

Hey all,
Im new to the community and just wanted to get some stories of your stoner experiences, if you can remember them..lol Best highs, worst highs, when u started. Just trying to get to know people. I have been a religious toker for last 10 years. I love it and wouldn't give it up for the world. :smokin: I wish my man would some w/ me more. I'm generally toking alone (sad), but at least that leaves more for me. I could never walk away from my green little friend, he has been there for me more than anyone else. He has gotten me through some very rough times, and when hes gone i'm very sad to see him go...Thank god that hasn't happened in a long time.

Hey skunk what's happening.....well it's too bad your man doesn't Toke before bed with you....my girl and I smoke Everynight(only) together and it's wonderful....then we make dinner together, talk and laugh...it's wonderful...then were back to hating each other like any old couple....ha....well let's see I'm a restaurant worker, kitchens and well.......smoking just started.....and fell in love with it......I have always been against alcohol so it just fit into my life...stories I've got, but who doesn't.... Go MMJ....welcome to :420:.....ive been here a bit and we've got the most amazing people and amazing info on all your maryjane questions and know how's .......keeeeeep reading.... :hippy:

HeY,

Gotta love Joe Dirt!! Dig it, more like love it. lol. I don't want to make it sound like he don't toke just can't remember the last time the guy smoked a whole bowl w/ me..oh well..ur life sounds a lot like mine. I too work in a kitchen, and don't drink a whole lot (should do it more, but don't) .Although I have been smoking a long time, I have never really got into the growing aspects of it, or different strains. I like to learn more though, and make some new friends in the process. :peace: I'm more of a habitual smoker and high grade would cost me a fortune. Working in a kitchen though, ya definitely don't make a lot a green, you'd feel that. Good tt ya, nice to meet you!

:bigtoke:

The one and only time my wife smoked with me is when we first stated dating. We were in Wisconsin Dells and we had 2 rooms next to each other, one for the kids and one for us. We put the kids to bed and went back to our room, I fired up a bowl and asked her if she wanted some and she said yes. After the bowl she excused herself to go to the bath room, well after 15min. had passed I called her name with no response. I started to get a little worried since I had only known the woman a short time, I kept knocking & knocking becoming more afraid something had happened. FINALLY I got an answer, turns out my home grown was to much for her and she fell asleep on the toilet. She has never smoked again since that episode, but after 30yrs later we still get a laugh out of it.

Well I first started in 04 i was working at a GM sealer and the body repair dudes used to lite up in the paint booth. It was awesome, But after that i would smoke very rarely and then i Joined the military and that shit would not have flown there I got out a year ago and smoked for about 6 moths after work ect and was happy till i failed a DOT random, kept my job but i stopped smoking. Now after 6 months being clean I said fuck and and I'm going back to my friend. Them 6 months were the happiest of my life to this point. (and It helped bring my issues with PTSD into Focus)

My worst time was (and I'm making a LOOOOOOONG story short) I drove 12 hours to Missula MT to meet a chick my boss had set me up with. She blew me off, but we went to a party together. I basically set out that night to show these teens how a real man drinks (and a full bottle of JD and thee massive bong hits later) I was gone. I was questioning reality and who the fuck i was and how life interconnects people and shit. I blame the drink and High altitude. Because once i woke up and talked to people it was some low grade shit I smoked. And my father (who is a massive pot head) tolde me thee thing to life that one must never skimp on. 1. Tobacco 2. Drink and 3. Smoke. So I always got the good shit (from him mainly he said he grew some shit called G13(?) that would get lifers baked)

I just joined and i got some pretty funny stories to share so heres one from today me and 3 other friends got fried during break we had 4 bowls and when we were heading back to school i touched my mouth it appeared i had brown stuff on it so i kept touching my mouth i asked them if i had brown on my lips they said i did and they started laughing saying i was eating ass so funny and so i went in the arena acrossed from our school went in batroom cleaned it off and headed to class. Simple funny story another one is in the early days we all had a joint and one of us decided to look around the dugout (at baseball diamond) and he said its the principals we all said no way we all popped our heads around the corner and we were like shit lets call him bob put the pill bottle with the weed down his pants ewww and we threw the roaches i suspiciously was looking backward through the cage we were leaning on avoiding eye contact they asked what are you doing we said bob said just chillin they said just chillin huh we said yep they then said well you should find a new spot to chill because this is a place people come to do stuff there not supposed to do we said okay sat there spaced out and they said well and so we realized shit lets go. Lol good times

In the early 70's I was working at a tire store. One of our customers was the local Sate Police Station. I always worked on their cars and they all knew me. One day an officer came in and said he wanted his tires balanced because he had a vibration at 95 mile an hour. I told him the only way I could be sure the vibration was gone was to test drive it. He said don't get caught. I balanced his tires and got in the car and drove off. The first thing I noticed was the shotgun in the middle of the front seat, cool. So here I am going done the highway at 95 in a State Police car, might as well smoke a joint. Cars were starting to slow me down, no problem turn the lights an siren on. Good thing in the early seventies there were no cell phones because I did get a lot of looks from people wondering why a freak with hair down to his waist was in that car. Here's the funny part, I didn't even have a drivers license.

I was about 16, my friend & I were walking down a dark neighborhood street smokin' a bowl at God knows what time (but deffo after midnight.) a car passes us by & we then realize it was a copper... He does a U-turn at the end of the block & starts coming back. We scrambled up to the fence of a house on that block, jumped it & climbed way up into the top of a tree in back of some random person's house. We watched the cop circling the block looking for us with his spotlight ~ We eventually lit the bowl up again & smoked in the tree until he gave-up & went away.

Back
Top Bottom