Stop lurking, Start posting

Sorry if I'm being me... I'm just having a good day and stuck at work. Guess this may not be a good place to chat or communicate? Let me know if there is a general want or need for me to leave and not supply any support or input. Thanks in advance.

Well, the reason I don't post much certianly isn't any fear of "the man," I mean, I have my real name listed in my profile information, and my avatar is a real picture of me, so obviously I stand behind everything I do post.

The sad truth is, this site mostly alternates between boring me to tears and pissing me right the fuck off, but occasionally has some gems to discover, so I check in regularly but don't post very often.

I've also noticed that threads that I find interesting tend to die after I post in them, its weird.

I lurk. I lurk a lot. I just don't feel some posts are worth a response. Maybe, I just don't know the answer. Maybe, the answer is too "101" to me. Let the grower figure it out. Maybe, I just wanna look at pictures.

Either way, don't take offense to people who might have taken the time to at least read your post.

Thank you anthonytaurus ~ you make a very good point.
I am very glad that both you and Philosopher commented... I am looking for gems here as well. Guess that means patience for me.

I was gonna lurk on this but I have to comment to encourage others to come out of the closet (as stated before) don't be shy people open up !

I type like shit I am missing some fingers and I am low in the scholastic department. I lurk/study and have alot of fun doing so. I dont like giving others my opinion for many reasons, the biggest is my ability to respond and that I medicate alot. Its medication time now, ear wax and fruity juice. THANX TO ALL

Never heard of "lurking", thought of it more as "study". Never thought anyone would ever make such a statement as long as their posts were read. I mean, dude, people are reading what you had to say. That's pretty cool, considering how many people frequent this site and are members. I thought people here would be less concerned with "lurking", and more interested in getting correct information out there.

Sorry to annoy you. This is the first time I have logged on since May 10, 2010. I love lurking. No weed, so I just live vicariously.

for real.

all you lurkers are starting to annoy me, i have a thread i posted yesterday with 41 views and 1 post! what gives!!??

If even half of you would post something we would have another awesome/bumping/movin and groovin thread for people to check out, but no its just me and 1 other person. rant/

Hi PinkyGreen,

I apologize for the delayed response. It looks as though you were able to figure out how to post a new thread but I'm going to post instructions here anyway just in case anyone else needs to know in the future.

First, go to the specific forum that most closely fits the topic that you want to discuss or ask about. Once you get into that forum, the "Post New Thread" button should be located on the left side of the page, just above the list of threads that have already been posted. Click on that to post a new thread.

:Namaste:

I just like to watch you from a distance, it's more romantic that way.

I'm here to learn. If I can get the info I need without leaving a footprint I would, but for me, to learn is to ask questions, and in order to ask questions we must post. There's no real reason to be afraid. Just don't put yourself out there in a way that can come back on you.
Believe it or not, we DO still live in America (here) and are supposedly guaranteed freedom of speech and press and information. Well, we all know that's a bunch of hogwash, but you just use a little common sense and you don't need to be afraid.
OK Then, There's my post AND 2 cents.

Peace to ALL

Back
Top Bottom