Strain identification

chuckpumpkins

When I started this grow. when i was tagging them at seedling stage. I did a mistake identifying them and now I dont know what pot is the AK47 and what pot is the bubblegum. They are pretty similar.....

I have 2 bubble gum and 2 AK47.
I took 4 pictures. one of each. Do any of you can identify them ?

Strain A Plant 1
Strain A Plant 2

Strain B Plant 1
Strain B plant 2

Ive never had one, but does a bubblegum strain smell like bubblegum?
Pretty much. Really sweet taste aswell. Like genuine sweetness.

To be fair the only way you could really tell them apart (cos they are damn similar) would be taste and smell. Which

Pretty much. Really sweet taste aswell. Like genuine sweetness.

To be fair the only way you could really tell them apart (cos they are damn similar) would be taste and smell. Which

I can see that one of them the smell is very similar to candies. So I think this one would be bubble gum... But who knows.

I can see that one of them the smell is very similar to candies. So I think this one would be bubble gum... But who knows.
I would probably put money on that one being the bubble gum then. Refresh my memory quick I havent smoked ak for a while, what does the other plant smell like?

I would probably put money on that one being the bubble gum then. Refresh my memory quick I havent smoked ak for a while, what does the other plant smell like?

One of them smell like bubble gum. the other one smell like weed. haha. I never smoked any of them so I cant tell.

Back
Top Bottom