Deficiency unknown

:welcome:

Thank u all for advice. I am always skeptical with new advice because there is a lot of misinformation out there. I hope nobody feels entitled or offended. I am here for a reason.
Well you don't have to worry about that here :thumb: if we don't know, we'll find ya someone who does :popcorn:
What nutrient line do u use?
Well, you're in fox farms soil, and their nutrients are formulated to work with it :high-five:

Thanks a bunch!
You could also use Mega Crop :thumb: as Shed said, it's cheap, it's easy, and best of all, it works like a champ :slide:

You can take a walk through my garden if you want and look at my girls, they're all in FFOF with either FF nutrients or Mega Crop nutrients :thumb: and no PHing...I just use my tap water and mix in some Mega Crop, let it dissolve and water, you do have to use the MC every time you water, for best results...but 27 bucks for 630 gallons worth of nutrients :slide::yahoo::headbanger:

We keep each other in check, its a cool community. Yep I miss stuff & the next grower calls me out and vice versa. There’s a steep learning curve in growing but don’t jump on the first answer and run with it. See what others are saying too. I’m a greenhorn but Mocha, Shed, Bean & Patient are seriously skilled they’re not gonna steer you wrong

@MochaBud is correct about more hydro nutes for soil. Coco or DWC has a tremendously high cation exchange. Less for hydro and more for soil. The soil acts as a buffer. I am sorry about not knowing zero nutes were being used. That should have been my first question. There is always an extreme amount of trepidation i experience when offering thoughts and advice. Probably due to lack of informed questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom