What strain have I got? Had!

juz420

Hi Guys,

This was the first strain I grew for a long time, I got a couple of clones from a mate, he didn't know what the name of the strain was. I ended up with 1.7 pounds from 2 plants out of a cupboard that measures 4ft x 6ft and about 5 ft high, these were under 3 x Mars Hydro Epistar 160's. As you can see they are only about they are only 3.5 to 4 feet high. He thought they may have been AK47's, just wondering if you'd agree as I'd love to get that strain again!. I've never been able to replicate that yield since.. :( I have been using 2 x HiPar CMH's for the last couple of years but i think I am going to move back to LED's, I'm just about to order 2 x FC3000's to replace the HiPar CMH's. Anyways if any has pics of AK47 for comparison that would be great :)
Cheers me mateys!

Hi Guys,

This was the first strain I grew for a long time, I got a couple of clones from a mate, he didn't know what the name of the strain was. I ended up with 1.7 pounds from 2 plants out of a cupboard that measures 4ft x 6ft and about 5 ft high, these were under 3 x Mars Hydro Epistar 160's. As you can see they are only about they are only 3.5 to 4 feet high. He thought they may have been AK47's, just wondering if you'd agree as I'd love to get that strain again!. I've never been able to replicate that yield since.. :( I have been using 2 x HiPar CMH's for the last couple of years but i think I am going to move back to LED's, I'm just about to order 2 x FC3000's to replace the HiPar CMH's. Anyways if any has pics of AK47 for comparison that would be great :)
Cheers me mateys!

Aloha...looking for AK-47 pics? Click on my shitty first grow journal below for some pics right before harvest but here's a few to start...although so beautiful, I don't think that's an AK strain you had...

IMG_5389.JPEG

20210819_225639.jpg

20210819_225628.jpg

20210819_225619.jpg

20210819_234431.jpg

20210820_035812.jpg

20210805_143723.jpg

20210805_143726.jpg

seedfinder.eu has a database with over 22,000 known cannabis strain crosses. Since it all looks exactly like cannabis trying to visually identify strains is not a worthy endeavor.

but kudos to you for realz - that’s a gorgeous specimen!!!
yeah I use seedfinder, it's a brilliant site when looking for a new strain to try :)

I think it maybe Lowryder...!, that was one of the other possibilities I think he mentioned, looking at other pics of Lowryder the look comparable.... too many memory cells burnt between now and then! :)

I think it maybe Lowryder...!, that was one of the other possibilities I think he mentioned, looking at other pics of Lowryder the look comparable.... too many memory cells burnt between now

Got GG#4 or should I say OG#4 under 2x 315W hi pars at the moment, will be interesting to see how they go under fc3000's as heat has been a bit of an issue...
Grow on :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom