Strain suggestions for outdoor grow

Mngrowman

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a good strain to grow in a hardiness 4a. I plan to start them before hand in doors and have them in the ground by may 15th if its a warm month or june 1st if not. My requirements are that they be good producers(12oz plus maybe?) and can be harvested in mid to late September as it gets cold quick especially at night.

Thanks in advanced!

I heard alot of things about the Biddy Early, you should check it out, I'll order some seeds in few days so i dont know the results yet.

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a good strain to grow in a hardiness 4a. I plan to start them before hand in doors and have them in the ground by may 15th if its a warm month or june 1st if not. My requirements are that they be good producers(12oz plus maybe?) and can be harvested in mid to late September as it gets cold quick especially at night.

Thanks in advanced!
Super Lemon Haze is a great producer (lbs) and gets huge in full sun, a top smoke.

Depends when 12/12 happens. I have found no luck trying to mature my plants outdoors in zone 4. Always freezes before or during the fist month of 12/12. The smoke is still good but you suffer from Mini Buds that are 1/2 deloped. I have switched to Auto Flowers with High THC content. Plant in late May-Harvest beautiful plants in late July. Or plant in July and harvest in Sept.. Good luck and Enjoy..

I live in zone 4 and I got some Early Misty, an outdoor variety. It's a cross between Super Early skunk and Misty. Can't give you a grow report though. Grew a couple indoors and they came up male.

Most non Auto's will need at least a month to finnish. In zone 4 this year 12/12 starts Sept.25th. You will surely have a killing frost or 2 by then. You will however be on your way to maturity because of the 13/12 time frame a couple weeks earlier. This is just an issue I had to deal with and just want new growers to keep in mind of the freeze dates in the north. My soulution was to study up on high THC Auto Flowers and had so much good luck with them that I grow them out side and my fancy regular strains inside. Fun both ways...

Back
Top Bottom