Strange growth under LED?

J189RFC

So both an auto and a photo are doing this to me. The ones I have under another LED, are growing normally.

private_july_19-4.jpg
private_july_19-3.jpg
private_july_19-6.jpg
private_july_19-5.jpg
private_july_19-1.jpg

This is the same strain as the bigger bushy one under another light.

private_july_19-2.jpg

Sorry for the bnw but i think you get the idea. What I'm seeing is a lot of veg growth and not much flower development. Almost like flowering under a MH. Ideas?

Hard to say by those pictures, but it doesn't look like anything is wrong really. Are they the exact same model of light? If not it could be the difference in spectrum. If they are in different rooms, it could be a number of things like: air flow, temperature, humidity, ect. They all look healthy from here though.

Same room, same lights, same two strains, same soil, same feeding regime, same water, same air, etc.

And yes, sorry the photos are blurry, hard to tell on the back of a camera. I'll try getting some better ones this week but it's like a wall of leaf covering the stem. Way more leaf than bud.

i find with my leds when feeding veg the plants squat and get really bushy , my own is the same , but i have also found even the same strain seeds will grow different , i have thc bombs auto and a couple out of 5 was almost touching my lights , the others stayed a little shorter , 2 3rds of the size very unpredictable autos to be honest , its just a pity we cant clone the better ones :)

Hahaha, no, not same pots. Same sized mind you. So here is the whole layout.

On one side I have the "afflicted" plants under the one LED, a little further over I have their literal sisters (Same strains) under another light. See normally I would look at this situation and say, yes, there are two distinct phenos showing themselves in two different plants on two sides of my area. The problem is that I have 2 strains producing similar tendencies, but only on one side of my area.

A couple others have said I am over thinking this too much, but I might still ask MarsHydro if they have had this kind of thing happen before. I have a couple things to check like make, model just to ease my mind, but I find it strange. I have to have this area tip top in 4-5 weeks when I do my c99 comparative.

Thank you for the help so far you two.

Thats the only thing I could think of doing too. Either putting the lights parallel to each other and close enough together to mix the light, or to rotate them sides every week or so. I don't like either of these "solutions" as a long term strategy if it is the light.

You added an extra "lens" to block out/spread out the inner leds? The MH old models have a poly layer to protect them. I've head some people remove this to add about 10% more light, but I'm sure that would void the warranty!

Hahaha, no, not same pots. Same sized mind you. So here is the whole layout.

On one side I have the "afflicted" plants under the one LED, a little further over I have their literal sisters (Same strains) under another light. See normally I would look at this situation and say, yes, there are two distinct phenos showing themselves in two different plants on two sides of my area. The problem is that I have 2 strains producing similar tendencies, but only on one side of my area.

A couple others have said I am over thinking this too much, but I might still ask MarsHydro if they have had this kind of thing happen before. I have a couple things to check like make, model just to ease my mind, but I find it strange. I have to have this area tip top in 4-5 weeks when I do my c99 comparative.

Thank you for the help so far you two.

Maybe both that pheno and the other strain that's doing the same thing, just grow like that. I've seen some really bushy bud growth before. Sometimes they produce impressive weight, but they are always a pain to trim.

Back
Top Bottom