Strangeness happening in isolated area

knowgood

420 Member
Last couple days have been very stressful for me - I’ve got some issues going on and I don’t know where to start to fix them.

I’ve attached a pic of what I came home from work to last night. Prior, there were no signs showing that this shoot had something bad was happening? Someone here hopefully knows what’s going on and can help me make it to harvest.

5535D81A-CDAE-422E-BA25-BF3EA250E8DE.jpeg

Hi Knowgood ... How has the temps and humidity been in your area recently? .If its been very humid for long peroids or cold? ....It might be the start of bud rot. If so just cut away the infected area you see the healthy stuff should continue to grow.

Hi Knowgood ... How has the temps and humidity been in your area recently? .If its been very humid for long peroids or cold? ....It might be the start of bud rot. If so just cut away the infected area you see the healthy stuff should continue to grow.

It’s been actually cold the last 3-4 nights - about 10°C and fairly humid during the days.

I just had to give it a skim milk spray - hopefully that won’t contribute to the bud rot?

I would just stick to less water or liquid on your plants for now dealing with a possible fungus you would want to keep things dry and breezy cause anymore wet moister build up around your plant or in your plants may cause it to worsen...

:thedoubletake:I was about to say fungus too. It looks like a type of fungus rubber trees get. Id cut all those bad leaves off...not so sure it would help, though.

Back
Top Bottom