Stuck in preflower? Auto dark devil

V3nomzz

This is my first ever grow and I've noticed one of my 2 plants that have been germinated at the same time seems to be stuck in pre flower so I presume, the plant is approximately 76 days old from germination with humidity in between 45/50% and a temperature of 23/25 degrees, I've been going steady with watering and nutrients as less is more and don't want to overfeed/water, the leaves themselves don't look right and I could do with any advice such a what is the issue, can it be saved if yes what can I do? To anything else,
Thanks guys
Forgot to mention,
I'm using biobizz light mix, topmax, grow, bloom and algemic

Attachments

• 20190603_124515.jpg
    20190603_124515.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 20190603_124427.jpg
    20190603_124427.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 417
  • 20190603_124411.jpg
    20190603_124411.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 418
  • 20190603_124341.jpg
    20190603_124341.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 411
  • 20190603_124329.jpg
    20190603_124329.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 411
That's not preflower, that's just it, it's done what it's going to do.
It must have been stunted somewhere along the way.
Almost looks like a reveg.
Theirs a fair amount of white hairs at the bottom off the stem and upon the top they are orange with some white hairs, what do you mean it's done Like done as in harvesting or done as in dead? And there's no way to save it?

I was thinking about turning the lights of for 24 hors and flip it to 12/12 see if that would jump start the officially flower as the buds should be purple due to the strain dark devil which came from delious seeds and I'm using a 600W LED (not sure about the actually wattage) I keep the light around 20 inches from top of canoply

I was thinking about turning the lights of for 24 hors and flip it to 12/12 see if that would jump start the officially flower as the buds should be purple due to the strain dark devil which came from delious seeds and I'm using a 600W LED (not sure about the actually wattage) I keep the light around 20 inches from top of canoply

As it could be a pheno as you said, could I treat that like a feminised seed and put that back in veg to increase bud sites and vertical stretch?

Sorry to hear that buddy that's a beautiful strain but that's the biggest problem with autos from what I read n see sometimes the genetics are just that small amd strange but the next 100 seeds could all be great big ol purple sexy girls but every now and then this happens and it barely does anything I hate that for you I'd let it finish and plant another one and get it going

My seeds I purchased from the breeder of DDA through Seedsman, I had 4 that all where green pheno

Friend gave me seeds that where made from the black/purple pheno and I always get that now

I've never had any issues at all with auto seeds, and I've grown a LOT

My biggest plant ever was actually an Auto, strange indeed

I'd say it's a mix of environment and genetics. It looks dwarfed, which leads me to think environment

That's sucky should get the purple if it's advertised n guaranteed to be purple if they did I'd come and get a free seed
Lol

Genetics don't work that way

Ya gunna return yer kid cuz he didn't get yer RED hair but has yer wife's BLOND

Lol

yeah those buds look like they are almost mature
orange pistils mean its budding and going through flowering.
your best bet is to either get rid of it or bin the plant, aint going to do much of anything.
lol purple doesnt really affect anything, is that the companys policy that they give free seeds if the plant isnt purple?

Back
Top Bottom