Need help with Biobizz, this product is confusing and annoying

V3nomzz

I have an autoflower that's been growing in biobizz lightmix for around 5 weeks in a 4 litre airpot and to me it seems like it's extremely slow, it's approximately 7 inches tall and is starting to show its white pistils, (I'm aware a vertical stretch is in place)
I don't PH my water and the temps are in between 23-26 degrees with a humidty range of 60/65%
With a wet/dry cycle giving her a small feed (not to much just enough for the soil to be damp as the roots don't seem big as of yet)
I've heard you don't need to add nutrients for the first few weeks yet the biobizz chart states that you should start feeding the second your first leaves show, I've been giving her biogrow at a small ratio off 0.3ml per litre as it's small and without bloom topmax being added yet the chart says I should add grow, bloom and topmax together, is that part true and could that be the reason why it's so small? Will adding all them at a small ratio on the first true leaves provide her with nutrient deficiencies?
Can anyone provide me with great information regarding about this, something that's worked for you and nothing to complicated, when did you do your first feed in the entire biobizz range and how often? What calcium product do you use other then Epsom salts?
I sound like a total noob but hey we're all here to learn from it each other so anything will be helpful towards myself as well as others
( I will add pictures if that's any help)

Thank you

I'm starting to hate biobizz unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm aware of the downish leaves, I've just recently gave her a slight drink of water.
I forgot to mention that its an auto Northern lights, 600W LED at a height of 25 inches

Attachments

• 20190502_171135.jpg
    20190502_171135.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190502_171030.jpg
    20190502_171030.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 20190502_171014.jpg
    20190502_171014.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190502_170939.jpg
    20190502_170939.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190502_170904.jpg
    20190502_170904.jpg
    799.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190502_170844.jpg
    20190502_170844.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 119
Looks healthy

Not sure on the biobizz soil
That's excellent news,she's starting to get me worried, taking that long for it to be small, do you use biobizz nutrients? I'm thinking about doing a test run on my next grow by adding grow, bloom and top max together at a small strength, I thought the plant needs to fill out more in terms of extra side branches from the node section before the white pistils(hairs) appear

Only soil I've used is Fox Farm brand

Others all have time release nutes that are impossible to judge

Personally I'd change or creat a living soil if yer set on soil

Coco and DWC is easy and forgiving if issues arise

Yer plant is small for it's age, probably a combo of the environment, soil, nutes and light

Try Fox Farm next grow. So easy. Dont even feed it for 4 weeks cuz they're so much nutes already in it. I also use the FF soil trio and man they love it.

Thanks for your advice guys, I can't buy fox farms as its not available in the UK and I don't fancy paying near enough £50 for it to be shipped, they love the light mix yet taking slightly longer then usual unless it's not 3 months for it to be harvested on autos, what's the average time to harvest an auto the second you start germinating the seeds

Iv grown with there All-Mix on the last run, id of preferred to of gone with there light mix though, how often are you watering ect?

I do run Bio-Bizz Nutrients, Bio-Grow, Fish Mix and Top Max, i may try a few more but these do me for now but if im honest i would go for the Fish Mix its got everything you need really for veg and part flower.

Its my first time in soil and if im honest it was a nightmare as i had now idea on what to do or when to do it as im a coco grower, but i would let that dry fully and give it a good watering till around 10% run off.

If your in the UK like me id highly recommend using Canna Terra Professional Plus, its probably even better with perlite, its absolutely bang on, first 2-3 weeks just water, then start your BioBizz line at 1/4 strength.

Hands down its the best medium iv ever grown in, 32 days from seed to 12/12 flip they were 2-2.5ft tall, bushy as well no stretch at all but i will find you the link for watering methods in here :).

Water at 5.8-6.3PH if you havent already got a ph pen then i would highly recommend getting one!

Also if you can afford it buy some Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi from amazon that helped massively with my root system and created the plants they were, depending on the size pot your using a good handful will do around 1-2" below when you transplant and some in the new transplant hole and watch your plants explode with root mass!

Always remember root mass is you key to a healthy and giving plant :).

Back
Top Bottom