Sugar leaf hash run

53g high quality sugar leaf...hash all from the finest mesh. Very melty and Fruity. About 3 grams...not sure if thats a good yield, but, the hash is amazing. I like the view of the trees before pulling one of the bags.
23BF0437-E9E1-40C7-AF20-BFAA2BA273D6.jpeg
DD9B6B45-A2AF-4616-B346-A0AB49A1BE42.jpeg
922F964B-FC4C-4D0E-B60A-B3C368566A77.jpeg
146E7E6E-BFF2-41DA-B825-6026D4972564.jpeg

Looks like you have 4 bags, so the finest mesh would have been the 73? And just wondering if you ran this through twice, i run mine through twice and you almost get the same amount on the second run, i only run it twice, after that it not worth the trouble.

had a 220 and 120 - which was recommended to me - after two runs was very unhappy with results - too much plant matter, so I wrecked the two run because of the "microns" NOW planning to get a 70 micron - Help if one was to get 2 more bags which one's would you get or should i get a set (6) bags for $30.00 dollars- note- using the dry ice method makes me mad. can can get a "kief" pipe made overseas cost for abouT $75.00 ( a very long pipe with a small bowl) will get the address for if you guys want, at present can't remember site

Get the 6 bag, not sure of the mesh sizes but would be alot better than what you have. The 220 you have is more or less for just holding the plant material, the smaller the mesh size going down the better it gets. :peace:

I use a 220 work zipper work bag. It then goes to a 160. This usually collects what larger material that gets thru the 220. Depending on the strain, I will get a little return, sometimes I won’t get anything. If I do this usually goes into edibles.

My second bag is a 120 followed by a 45. These are my keepers. These produce everything I’m looking for in my hash. The last bag is a 25. Again depending on the strain, the 25 can either produce damn good quality stuff, or not enough to even worry about which usually get tossed into the 160.

I do multiple runs thru a machine (like 5 or 6) until I start seeing contamination or greenish color. With multiple washes, you can expect a 5 to 17% return on your yield.

made the big mistake of using only a 110 and a 160 was really disappointed too much plant material (dry ice method) Now getting a 6 bag all mesh for$30.00 what I want is a 70-73 and 90 micron 4other like 25 ect - Hey if you were only going to use 2 bags what bags would you use ???? thanks !

I use a 220 work zipper work bag. It then goes to a 160. This usually collects what larger material that gets thru the 220. Depending on the strain, I will get a little return, sometimes I won’t get anything. If I do this usually goes into edibles.

My second bag is a 120 followed by a 45. These are my keepers. These produce everything I’m looking for in my hash. The last bag is a 25. Again depending on the strain, the 25 can either produce damn good quality stuff, or not enough to even worry about which usually get tossed into the 160.

I do multiple runs thru a machine (like 5 or 6) until I start seeing contamination or greenish color. With multiple washes, you can expect a 5 to 17% return on your yield.
45 microns thanks - right your strain my influence best bag to use/catch more

Back
Top Bottom