Suggestions on how to improve my grow

Concept

I have an outdoor grow and I would like some advice on what I can do to improve my grow. I'm about to start another batch of seeds and I would like to have every condition that I control be optimum.

Soil Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Hempy Medium: 80% Perlite 20% Verm (not sure if brands matter when it comes to this)

5 Gallon buckets/pots

Water: Says it's 99.996% pure (what ever that means), has a PPM of 006, and uses reverse osmosis & ultraviolet purification
PH adjusted to ~6.7 for soil ~5.7 for hempy

I water soil about every 4 days, hempy is topped off every other day.

Nutrients: Blue Planet Elite 3 Part

Additives: Cal-Mag, Liquid Seaweed, Liquid Blue Bloom Booster , Root Magic Mycorrhizae Biological Inoculum, VitaBlue B-Vitamin Supplement, Early Bloomer Bloom Booster

Genetics: I have 13 strains from Barney's Farm, Green House Seeds, Humboldt Seed Organization, and Reserva Privada. Grand Daddy Purp, OG Kush, Blue Dream, and TrainWreck, to name a few.

I'd love to hear any changes you would make. I'm still pretty new, so any advice is welcome. Is there anything I'm missing, is there a better product to be using, better genetics (excluding clone only), anything like that. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

K.i.s.s.:)

Back
Top Bottom