Sun Blaster T5's?

EventHorizon

Hey I was thinking about getting a couple T5 Sun Blaster's on the 5th to add into my CFL tent for "side lighting."

Anyone ever use these bulbs? They're supposed to be about 3,500 lumen each or something.

I have used the sun blaze 24" four light set up for the past 4 grows they work great for veg'ing but to get the best out of them they have to stay close to the plant three to six inches away from the plant. I have gotten good flower out of the light but added a seconed one for more conforming spec term by tilting them on there sides
IMG_065223.JPG

Im using only one t5 sun blaster on two autos right now. First time doing this not sure what im doing but they're seedlings now. Ill reply back to this thread later with the results

Can some one help me decide? I have a room about 6 foot X 3' 6" X 7 foot high. I want to buy a 4 foot t5 and would like a 4 light. Can I veg and flower with them if I change the bulbs to correct spectrum? I also have 2 300 watt LED lights, should I put one of those in there also?
Who has the best price in the USA ?

Can some one help me decide? I have a room about 6 foot X 3' 6" X 7 foot high. I want to buy a 4 foot t5 and would like a 4 light. Can I veg and flower with them if I change the bulbs to correct spectrum? I also have 2 300 watt LED lights, should I put one of those in there also?
Who has the best price in the USA ?
I have a 42"x42" tent and used the T5 24" four bulb light for some time just trying to do three plants at a time and have gotten good harvest

Back
Top Bottom