Sunshine State Stoner

Nagini

What's up everybody! If midgets smoke, do they get high or medium? The name's Jay....like what we smoke hehe. I'm new to the forum but I've been reading threads on here for the past 3 years. I believe many of us started that way. Anyways I was watching the Cavs vs Miami game, sipping a beer along with an oxy, and said why the hell not! Lets make a 420 mag profile. Hmmm, a little bit about me. I'm 20, love riding motorcycles, and you can catch me on Xbox Live "KIDS get mids" I play CoD Ghosts a lot. I assisted with a hydroponic grow 3 years ago and I'm going for a cfl/soil/scrog grow now. It's illegal where I'm at. There's a saying that goes "If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right!" That sums up my grow aha. Show me some love people!

:welcome: Nagini to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome Nagini......I too am a motorcycle man:).....nothing like being in the wind:).....You should think about starting a grow journal....that way you can give out advice or if any needed then it will make it easier for the great growers on this site to find you:).....if you need anything please let me or my Hospitality Team Partner Beateo know:).....he has given great links to help you get going:)

Greenest Regards
:green_heart:

Green Dreamz
:Namaste:

Thanks for the welcome Baeteo! Those links will definitely be helpful when I need them.

Green Dreamz I started a journal with some basic info and now I'm just waiting on my seeds! It's kinda like waiting for the weed man. But it's the seed man? Man my mind wonders lol :drool: Are you a cruiser or sportsbike type of guy? I'm looking for a new toy this month thinking about the 2014 GSXR1000 :circle-of-love: this is my baby below but I miss going fast down the freeway
11076244_802850216431338_7894839412581464291_n.jpg
11081087_802847033098323_6662213368344534900_n.jpg

I am a cruiser guy my friend:)....Nice ride you have there:)...Is it a Honda?.....i have had a few bikes in my years....1 suzuki, 2 Kawasaki's, and 3 Harley's:).....i now ride an old man's bike....Ultra Classic.....got everything minus a microwave:rofl:lol
Just noticed you have a grow journal down there:)lol.....You should work on the title and remove the actual link address.....makes it more inviting:)

I'll work on making it appealing! Quality over quantity right? It's a 1998 Yamaha v star 650. Real loud n real low. I love the feel of the ape hangars. Before her I had a 2012 honda 600rr. Honda's are solid machines. This new suzuki i'm looking at has me drooling :drool: haha! It seems we're on different sides of the motorcycle spectrum, but nothing wrong with that! Ride safe and spread the love for riding, I'm gonna go work on making my signature pretty for ya! Peace!

Oh man I'm nearly crying from laughing! I caught myself starting to wave at a moped once cause it look like a motorcycle but once i realized I played it off smooth and kept moving my hand to my helmet like I was scratching my helmet lmfao. I'd drive a Prius before a moped.... It does seem that everyone with DUI's resort to mopeds to get around. Anyways I'm off to run some errands, thanks for the help and humor!

:peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom