super chopping

ziptie

is this where you roll the stem and press on it till it falls over. i did one of my plants that way 6in from the top. the plant is about 3ft tall 2week in to buding. the part that fell over is turning up to the light. the part that i rolled with my fingers turned a little brown but other than that she looks ok . did i fuck up?

where did you get the info to roll the stem and press on it?? Ive heard of people gently working the stem left to right trying to strengthen the stem...but the whole till it falls over sounds completly bogus!! As long as the plant is still alive your okay, just dont do that again till we get clarrification that your doing something right..which ive never heard of until now...not saying that your wrong..just doesnt sound right at all...

It is called super cropping and it is totally legit... I do it to every plant I have...My ladies love all the abuse....
ya i watched that guy do it. jon or some thing like that he is the one that make all those growing videos.. thanks just makeing sure i did it right:yummy:

where did you get the info to roll the stem and press on it?? Ive heard of people gently working the stem left to right trying to strengthen the stem...but the whole till it falls over sounds completly bogus!! As long as the plant is still alive your okay, just dont do that again till we get clarrification that your doing something right..which ive never heard of until now...not saying that your wrong..just doesnt sound right at all...
It's called supercropping and the OP has it right. You roll the stem around between your fingers while applying pressure until the inner hurd crushes and the stem is super soft. Lay the upper part where you want it to finally rest and allow it to heal. A knuckle will form where the plant was crushed but all growth should be fine. I've even had the stems split legthwise for a inch or so where you can see inner hurd and all was well. Back in the old. old days the indians used to stress their plants like this in a belief that the stress increased resin output which allowed for a more potent plant. these days it's used as a form of growth control/training.

thanks racefan... today she looks great!!!!!!!!!! my buddy came by and took a look at what i did and said you dummy.and i told him just shut up and smoke and let me do the growing..lol.. thanks to people like you & 420 its coming along real good...:thanks:

thats good...im glad that we were able to get clarification on this matter...i had never heard of it before and thats why i was skeptical...though never said that it wouldnt work...glad to know that it does..i may have to try this for myself...

thats good...im glad that we were able to get clarification on this matter...i had never heard of it before and thats why i was skeptical...though never said that it wouldnt work...glad to know that it does..i may have to try this for myself...

ya thats what i did ,, just did it and then got to thinking o hell man thats looks bad but now she is looking very good there is a KNOT were i squeeze it .. i now hav done 2 more

no this is legit as fuck. done it to several that are growing right now.

its where you break the stem in a 90 degree angle, basically after it has been growing for a mont or two break the stem and then it will grow back up to the sun but a little to the left or right(depending which way you snap it) and then the lower buds are able to get more lihgt and you get a bugger yield.

no this is legit as fuck. done it to several that are growing right now.

its where you break the stem in a 90 degree angle, basically after it has been growing for a mont or two break the stem and then it will grow back up to the sun but a little to the left or right(depending which way you snap it) and then the lower buds are able to get more lihgt and you get a bugger yield.
Be careful when using the term "BREAK" because if the plant is older and has become woody and a person bends a cola over they will more than likely end up with two seperate pieces of plant. That's why I said to "ROLL" the branch around between your thumb and fingers with a lot of pressure. You just eventually end up with soft pliable spot that allows the top to easily lie over.
And what's a bugger yield? This process will not increase yield. If anything it will decrease yield. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not supercropping is a form of stress. Stress slows growth and slow growth will effect yield. Usually it's not enough to make a difference. But stress is not a good thing when your trying for a big yield.

i am new to this forum and i wish i had a large space to set up , i have many years of commercial electrical experience and most of all creativity , and my first time plants are doing well without abuse , need it to bend move your light reflect it get mirrors get creative grow the thing side ways out of the wall , i have been thinking of pot design to be able to grow them upside down see if gravity can help out , O AND I KEEP SEEING GROW ROOMS BURNING DOWN , NEED HELP ? HIT ME UP I WILL TELL YOU SIMPLE MATH SO NOT OVER LOAD YOUR CIRCUIT

Back
Top Bottom