Super Cropping

TerryAnn

Hi All
I am a first time grower and am being advised to super crop my plants. Do all of you bend and crack your plant growth?

Thanks

Terry

different reasons to do this
some people say it makes the tops of those buds bigger and it seems so from the branches ive
super cropped but I normally do it to let the other branches catch up so I have more tops
and its not really cracking the stem although it does crack or split sometimes lol
its actually softening the stem by rolling it in you fingers and it flops over

I haven't done this on purpose yet but my grow area is so tight and small I have actually accidently done this to my plants, in fact I have one plant where the main stem has split and peeled apart and still doing really well.

Congratulations on your first post and welcome out of the shadows :welcome: :bong:

I only do it if I need to. Typical reasons for me are running out of vertical height, either in my flowering or vegetative tents. I grow in the Sea of Green technique so Super Cropping would be counter productive.

When I have a mother plant starting out, I may Super Crop or Low Stress Train. I'll do this to establish more potential clones. Once the mother is a couple months old, taking clones keeps her in check.

In a nutshell, I only Super Crop if I feel I "have to".

Welcome to the community! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom