Super Elvis and Snow White will be in the building...

kayafan

this Friday the 24th! This is by far the most amazing batch of Elvis we have ever carried...Huge nugs, very strong, clear sativa effects and an amazing nose!
Snow White is a delicious cross of Lavender Snow and White Widow...it's very nice and unique.

We will have free giveaways with each med purchase all weekend and the Volcano Vaporizer will be on sale throughout the weekend too!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

www.hollywoodcollective.com

I'm an evil little man, and picked up the very first bag of both of these, and omg you guys this super elvis is so potent and sticky, a totally clean beautiful Sativa, so fresh and stinky its just sick

I havent tried the snow yet, this elvis is too good.

peace!

Thanks for the feedback Marek! Yes, the Super Elvis is amazing and our patients have been very pleased thus far with this batch. In addition, The Black, Grapefruit Haze and Triple Berry Goo just arrived...very nice :laughtwo:

Thanks for your support!!

www.hollywoodcollective.com

You all need to get over and check this Elvis out before he leaves the building:

SuperElvis.jpg

A truly awsome Sativa, clean, social, no anxiety, very uplifting and creative, this is close to a 10 out of 10 people!
This stuff is killin me it's so good, wish I had more, you better run over and get some before it's sold out!

Back
Top Bottom