Super Lemon Haze LED

chunkychunder

Seeds for this grow were planted 9 days ago in jiffy plugs under a T5 using water and a little Canna Start. Here they are today:

31909.JPG

They have now been moved into perlite pots under 3 x 30w CFL lighting (6400k). They have been given AV nutes Micro-Grow-Bloom and some Voodoo Juice.

My larger grow areas are occupied at the moment and, if all goes to plan, these babies will be moved in when the others have been cropped. One will be going into a 0.9m square tent, the other four into a 1.2m square tent under a Budmaster 750XG LED. All plants will be in hydro pots.

I am considering changing nute brand but am hoping my AV nutes will last until the end of this grow.

More info:

I am using a Secret Jardin DP90 propagation tent for most of veg.
Tent is air cooled with input/output fans and a small internal fan to agitate the leaves.
First nute feed consisted of 1ml per liter each of AV mirco/grow/bloom and 2ml per litre Voodoo Juice (about 1 litre per pot as the perlite is new and dry)
Temp at moment is 80f (although it will vary this time of year between 75f-90f).

I'm not bothering with this journal from now on. I have been informed that this post has been edited because I might upset sponsors. So i'm allowed to use the name of the sponsors light but not the cheaper rival one. Farewell.

I'm not bothering with this journal from now on. I have been informed that this post has been edited because I might upset sponsors. So i'm allowed to use the name of the sponsors light but not the cheaper rival one. Farewell.

Same thing happened to my journal, but I carried on. I even got some very useful advice along the way.

I hear you though. Marijuana, to me, has never been associated with greed but unfortunately the industry has taken a left turn and it's all about the money now. I don't blame 420mag. It's just the way things are heading.

Very sad though.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom