Supercropping

KatoRica

I started supercropping my clones after they rooted in soil. They are looking good and starting to take off. They are around 1ft tall by 16 to 20 inches wide. My question is: Is it better to start supercropping early as I did or later after the plants reach 1 to 2 ft. Has anyone tested these methods to see which acheives better yeild? What about supercropping vs training vs toping vs nothing.

My outdoor kush strains I just used training but they went into flower early and crowned at 2ft and will finish in another 5 weeks. My goal is to reach 3 1/2 to 4ft by finish w/ my kush strains w/ a yeild of at least 4-6 oz. Is this possible with supercropping? I'm going to put my latest clones outside when they reach 2 to 2 1/2 ft for a late seson flower. We usually have warm days untill early December.

Here are the girls. I'm starting to bring them outside for a few hours to get them aclamated.

a117.jpg

supercrop_1.jpg

check Weedtastics white russian soil grow. Its where I learned how to supercrop. He and I are currently in the process of answering ur 2nd question.

I guess I'll throw my grow in that mix. The outdoor plants I supercropped have 6 kolas developing and the ones I trained have 1 main and a few smaller ones. The main kolas on the trained plants are thicker but I won't find out the results for a few more weeks because they flowered at different times. The trained plants do have tighter internodes and they are taller.

I have two haze strains that were stressed and went from flower to veg. They had single blade leaves that were smooth and 6 inches long looking like eucalipitus leaves. I threw them to the side and forgot about them. They are now almost 4ft tall and looking very healthy. So I'll put them in the nothing catagory. They just started to flower. I guess we will all find out here in a few weeks.

Make sure u post pics. Haven't dropped by to check ur journal in a few. How's it comin along?

I'ts looking good. The pics above are from last week. They have all grown taller since. I'll try to post some new pics when I take them outside again this weekend. They are to the point where I have to move my light every 2 to 3 days and have an even canopy. I need to add a vent to circulate the air outside of my little room. My garage already smells like they are in flower. Probably because of the Sweet I've been feeding them. I'm going to start 10 new clones so they will be ready to flower indoors a week or two after I put my current ones outside.
Do you think I should try to transplant a few directly into the ground for a test or would it be better to wait untill next spring and go for monsters?

circulation and exhaust

I'ts looking good. The pics above are from last week. They have all grown taller since. I'll try to post some new pics when I take them outside again this weekend. They are to the point where I have to move my light every 2 to 3 days and have an even canopy. I need to add a vent to circulate the air outside of my little room. My garage already smells like they are in flower. Probably because of the Sweet I've been feeding them. I'm going to start 10 new clones so they will be ready to flower indoors a week or two after I put my current ones outside.
Do you think I should try to transplant a few directly into the ground for a test or would it be better to wait untill next spring and go for monsters?

Get those fans up and running!! Wait til next year for the outdoor, they won't finish b4 the 1st rain or frost (if ur in the US). U need circulation and exhaust fans.

Re: circulation and exhaust

Get those fans up and running!! Wait til next year for the outdoor, they won't finish b4 the 1st rain or frost (if ur in the US). U need circulation and exhaust fans.

I,m near the coast in So Cal. We get Santa Ana winds from early October to early December. Very dry and warm. 80's and 90's in the day high 40's to 50's at night even in December. We get frost towards mid December but only for a few days typically each winter. We may or may not get rain but they will be covered. Some people about 10 miles west of me grow outdoors all year long. They should finish by mid/late November.

I have two small fans going now and will add an exhaust fan this weekend. We have a tankless water heater just on the other side of the wall. I would like to vent the water heater exhaust into my room for free C02.

Back
Top Bottom