SuperNova's Indoor Grow 2010

Is it kind of early for 12/12 at 3 weeks.. it still should be heavy into veg stage.. wouldnt 18/6 benefit your plant more at this stage.. just saying.. open dialog

I know, it is at 18/6 at the moment. I know I should let it veg longer, but I am putting it into 12/12 now (well, gradually) since I am not worried about the quantity of my harvest just yet. I need to know what the sex is asap, so if it is indeed a female, I can make clones right away and grow them to their full extent. Otherwise, if it is a male, I can order some more seeds and redo this whole process again. Plus, the plant still grows taller at 12/12 anyways. I know not as faster or as much at all since it is concentrating on making flowers more then anything, but enough. Oh and with the course I am doing to gradually bring down the light setting to 12/12, it will be a month to maybe even a little over month old before it's officially under 12/12 lighting. :)

The way I did it, was to take the clones now and make sure you record from which plant you took them. Then go ahead and flower the larger plants later. If any show up male you ditch the clones from those plants.

Hi Supernova

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom