Harris'first indoor grow

Snapshot_20081002_2.jpg

ok well i have a question how big should a plant be before it gets topped and would it mess up my plants if i switched to 18/6 from 24/0 they have been under 24/0 for 2 weeks since they broke soil

Snapshot_20081002_7.jpg
Snapshot_20080926_3.jpg

k thanks i dont think i am going to top them because i dont want to take the risk of them getting messed up

Is that foil or plastic on top of the soil? If so, remove it because the soil needs to breathe and you could rot the roots of cause mold. Also, from your earlier postings I figure that you over-watered and drown your babies. I may water only once every 5 - 7 days on average but sometimes every 3 - 4 days when they are bigger and very thirsty. You should water thoroughly until a small amount comes out of the bottom, then don't water again until your pot is light and soil is dry about 1 - 1 1/2 inches below. The plant in the picture looks good though. Good luck!

no problem harris

well when i woke up this morning all 3 of the plants were still alive and well so they must like the nutes.this is my first grow indoors so it all trial and error but i have there watering schedual and the nutes perfect and they are doing good. also if anybody here is experienced with topping how big should they be before they are topped and i have one more question how big should they be before i start giving half strength nutes

ok i ordered some seeds from dr chronic a few weeks back and a couple days ago i got them i gave 5 seeds to a friend and kept five the seeds were purple wreck 60% indica and 40% sativa all 5 germinated and sprouted and are now in my grow box with my ice x skunk#1 i will post pics afer a few days

i transplanted all the plants into bigger pots the out grew a 2 gallon container in two weeks i will post pics tomorow

i posted 2 new pics they are group shots 1 is the 3 ice x skunk#1 and the other the 5 purple wreck seedlings

well its been a while since my last update the plants r 9 or 10 inches they are still 24/0 i will post pics later also the purple wreck are doing ok one died all 4 other r doing ok:rollit:

pics pics pics

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom