Superoots Air Pots vs Smart Pots

So if I understand you are going to have four lights correct? And how many plants are you going to throw in there? Mother's won't need as much light if you are planning to clone as well, but they still need an 18/6 cycle.

Yes I will have 3 Identical led lights but will be ordering the 4th next week. I am hoping to have minimum of 4 plants, really dont think I will have more than the 4. Since this is first grow I'm practicing with bag seed. I have a seperate tent with T5's for seedlings and cloning. Thanks so much for all the tips and advice.

So was there a consensus on which pots are best? I've used smarties for a long time but I'm switching to air pots on my next grow. What was the consensus on which is better?

:Namaste:

I myself haven't had a chance to even order them as I have been spending a little more than I expected on the setup, but please let me know if you figure it out, thanks

Just ordered some of the air pots from my local store today. I will start using them once I transplant and start vegging. I will let you know how it's working in a few weeks.

Had to purchase, got a pretty good deal today. I purchased the 1 gallon pots today for $6 and the 5 gallon pots for $10 from my local hydro store, thought it was a great deal compared to others I've seen. I still have my smart pots. I'm gonna grow side by side and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom