Switching from BioBizz to General organics

2wheels

I have lost my connection for biobizz and am probably switching to general organics. BioBizz is a beet vermes e base and G.O. Is alfalfa based. I've got plenty of 100 gallon pots does anyone think i breed to flush to do this?

hello there
i am a new grower and i have the BioBizz line
i am growing in soil and i use RO water and PH and EC / ppm meters (ppm@0.5)
i am on week to of veg 18/6h (photo's )
IMG_082913.jpg
IMG_083115.jpg
IMG_083214.jpg
IMG_082812.jpg

could i please ask from your own experience
what should i aim for when mixing them PH EC/ppm
thank you

Add a drop of superthrive per gallon of water, e-salts, and a 1-1-1 (G-M-B) GH mixture at 350-450 ppm and adjust ph to 5.2 – 5.8.

Vegging
Add a drop of superthrive per gallon of water, e-salts, and a 3-2-1 (G-M-B) GH mixture at 500-650 ppm and adjust ph to 5.2 – 5.8.

Transition to blooming (first 2 weeks of 12/12)
Add my Bcuzz bloom booster, e-salts, and a 1-1-1 (G-M-B) GH mixture at 700 ppm and adjust ph to 5.2 – 5.8.

Full bloom
Add my Bcuzz bloom booster, e-salts, and a 1-2-3 (G-M-B) GH mixture at 750 - 950 ppm and adjust ph to 5.2 – 5.8.

or

+-----------------------------------+---------+---------+---------+

| Germination - 15 to 20 days | 110-150 | 70-100 | 50-75 |

| Fast Growth | 200-250 | 60-80 | 150-200 |

| Pre-Flowering | 70-100 | 100-150 | 75-100 |

| 2 weeks before turning light down | | | |

| Flowering | 0-50 | 100-150 | 50-75 |

| Seeding - fertilized flowers | 100-200 | 70-100 | 100-150 |

you should stick with biobizz, it more expensive forsure, but GO isn't all its cracked up to be, with my experience the GO line works better outdoors or with more of edible plants or simple flowers, The GO line doesn't offer enough sweetness to make to herb tastes right, it ends up tasting to earthy, like grass instead of its origination

hello there
i am a new grower and i have the BioBizz line
i am growing in soil and i use RO water and PH and EC / ppm meters (ppm@0.5)
i am on week to of veg 18/6h (photo's )
IMG_082913.jpg
IMG_083115.jpg
IMG_083214.jpg
IMG_082812.jpg

could i please ask from your own experience
what should i aim for when mixing them PH EC/ppm
thank you

Try using smaller pots for one, and letting the plant grow some roots, that pot is ridiculous

you should stick with biobizz, it more expensive forsure, but GO isn't all its cracked up to be, with my experience the GO line works better outdoors or with more of edible plants or simple flowers, The GO line doesn't offer enough sweetness to make to herb tastes right, it ends up tasting to earthy, like grass instead of its origination

I think that might be more strain related than anything.

I have run multiple strains on the GO line that have amazing flavor and smell in the finished product. Its always top shelf around here for what thats worth. The Blueberry cut I run averages 3.5-4 oz a plant 1.25-1.5lbs per 1kw on those nutes.

With that said I am phasing out using the GO bottled nutes and moving towards true organics with brewing ACT to finish out this run and do a complete run on my own teas next time around. Just pit together an airlift for a 55gal drum. I will likely be using EWC, Neptunes harvest, and a few other goodies.

Back
Top Bottom