T.H.Seeds H.D.F, Dina Haze Auto, Dina Road Runner

Awesome grow dude,and nice pics!

Hey j4 thanks for swingin in to to check out the grow, feel free to come by any time and happy growin!

Its like some crazy water park down there...lol!! Nice!

Yeah, i find myself wanting to open it as soon as i get home from work every day to have a look and all the fun stuff going on in the tub. Stay tuned as this grow is about to get a whole lot better! Thanks for stoping by!

those are some awesome looking roots!!

Thanks i will be sure to tell the girls you like what they have under there skirts hahaha. Thanks for the kind words!

Looking great BUD and the sprayer is working quite nicely I see :thumb:

Hey herb, it is working out so very very well right now. The roots are loving it and the girls are showing it with there nice busty tops.....shhhhh dont tell the wife im saying things like this lol

Hey all back for another update. Heavy Duty Fruity #1 did infact turn out to be a boy, when i got home from work tonight i saw that there was a nice ball hanging off the stalk so i laid him to rest today.....not such a bad thing as i still have 5 of them to get a healthy girl to take my clones from.

Girls are doing very well after there res change and adding the extra ml of nutes yesterday.

Small res:
PH 7.0 adjusted to 5.8
No feeding done

Large res:
PH 6.8 adjusted to 5.8
Took out H.D.F # 1, rest in piece mr not so nice :)
No nutes added today
will be adding less nutes again for a short time as he was using alot of what i put in the res and with out him being in there i will need to find my new levels again. More info on the changes when i make them next change.

I have also started to set my tent up for flowering with a false floor to house a res underneath as well as getting very thing clean and adding a whole new air system. Stay tuned for more on this as well!

Here is the last picture of the big boy before i composted his A$$.

rsz_imag0456_1_.jpg

Happy growin 420 people!

Well im sad to have to come back today and post that i have found 2 more males in my garden. Im not sure if i just got a bad set of seeds or what but i started with 10 seeds, 3 didnt germ at all and 1 ended up roten. Ontop of that my temps are great light is fine and now i have gone from 6 potental females to 3. I dont know who to blame for this one but i know its not my growing skills as i can pop any bag seed an come up with atleast 1 female with only 3 seeds started.

I think i may have to stop getting seeds soon and only deal with clones but then again the reason that i started thing grow was to have an on going harvest of Heavy Duty Fruity. Im pissed!

Well here are the males that got chopped today:

IMAG04652.jpg

IMAG04672.jpg

Hope to have beeter news with what i hope will be some girls in the next few weeks/days.

BOOOOOO.... I hate balls!!! lol... Bummer on the crappy ratio BUD. I know the felling very well. :rip: (rest in pieces) to those who ruin yields!!!

:sorry: to hear about the boys. They were at least good looking healthy boys. You raised em right.

Thanks Tmac:headbanger:

Sorry to hear about the males bro!

Keep on truckin Bud!! :cheer:

Thanks for swingin by Smokey! bummer i know.....:rollit:

BOOOOOO.... I hate balls!!! lol... Bummer on the crappy ratio BUD. I know the felling very well. :rip: (rest in pieces) to those who ruin yields!!!

Amen to that herbsnbuds... I have never had this happen with a seed pack yet. O well i got some Green Cra#% seeds at the shop yesterday....20 all together so i shouldnt have any problem getting some healthy females :cheer:

Update.... found another male again today, i have no idea what happened with the seeds but im moving onto much better seeds. Picked up some Green Cra%* seeds that i will be starting in the next couple days.

Also moved the last Heavy Duty Fruity to the small bubble system to veg in the hopes that she will turn out to be the lone female in the group of males.....im so happy i got these seeds because if some one would have mixed that 1 female with all those males that would be brutal rape for sure, i treat my women better then that :bravo: lol i amuse myself way to much but then again my wife is rolling on the floor reading that sh%#.

Any ways, changed the water in the small res today, pictures of the Haze and Road Runner coming very soon if not tonight still.

Small res:
PH 6.8 adjusted to 5.8
1 1/2 gal water
1tsp mollases
5ml Oneness
5ml Ionic bloom

Haze will be harvested with in the next week to week and a half, she is budding very well and although the buds arent real big they are becoming very plump.

Checked the tric's today and they are 50% clear 50% milky....because she is growing so fast i know it wont be long plus she is 2 weeks from her 60 day mark.

More coming soon on the seeds and the pictures!

Cheers all and thanks again for stoping by for a shoulder to cry on lol.

Night 420!

Yup looking very nice bud! Roots look nice and healthy.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom