Tacking

SweetSue, could you answer my tacking question, I know you stay busy. I am trying to help a nephew that is on pain pills.

Thanks, I have a lot to learn. Everyone is very helpful, I wish I knew more.

I’ve been harvesting today Ztec. :hug:

What question is it you’re seeking an answer to. And what’s this about addiction?

Found it. I’ll meet you at the original post. :ciao:

Hello Ztec. I don’t think anyone has tried Nose tacking, at least it hasn’t come up before. Can you fill me in a little more?

SweetSue, could you answer my tacking question, I know you stay busy. I am trying to help a nephew that is on pain pills.
I’ve been harvesting today Ztec. :hug:

What question is it you’re seeking an answer to. And what’s this about addiction?
I am helping my nephew get off of pain pills. I have been tacking in my nose for a week and it seems to be working. I wasn't sure about it.

If it’s working then that’s a good thing, but first, what do you equate with “working?” The idea behind a cannabis therapy is that you don’t get high.

In my opinion it’d be too difficult to control dose with tacking. And tapering kinda depends on getting some control on the euphoria as you keep pain managed.

We have a thread on tapering off opioids. You’ll find the link in my signature line. There are members who’ve succeeded in getting away from opioids that man those pages. I’d suggest you look us up. There are some ways we’ve learned to help get someone through the tapering.

Someone’s always on the current page, pretty much day and night.

If it’s working then that’s a good thing, but first, what do you equate with “working?” The idea behind a cannabis therapy is that you don’t get high.

In my opinion it’d be too difficult to control dose with tacking. And tapering kinda depends on getting some control on the euphoria as you keep pain managed.

We have a thread on tapering off opioids. You’ll find the link in my signature line. There are members who’ve succeeded in getting away from opioids that man those pages. I’d suggest you look us up. There are some ways we’ve learned to help get someone through the tapering.

Someone’s always on the current page, pretty much day and night.
i am not getting high so I thought the nose tacking is working. I will look at the other thread. Sorry to bother you. Thanks

You were never a bother Ztec. :hug: The tapering thread simply has the centralized information on getting through with a support team always alert.

Please don't hesitate to jump to the current page for any questions that may arise. And again, I'm here to be of use to the membership. It may sometimes take me a minute to notice the call but I'm here, so use me. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I can share that I snorted some cbd crystals to see what would happen. It worked well.

Mucous membranes will absorb things but I'm not sure how deep you would need to get an oil.

Instead of on the gum tacking, suggest you try putting it under your tongue. Leave it there as long as you can then swish things around before you swallow.

i am not getting high so I thought the nose tacking is working. I will look at the other thread. Sorry to bother you. Thanks

Hi ztec welcome to 420 where no one is a bother ever. We're all here trying to help ourselves and others.

I'd be interested in knowing more about your nose tacking . Questions like what are you using, how much per dose, how often, where do you put it, what is the outcome. Anything you are willing to share :green_heart:

Hi ztec welcome to 420 where no one is a bother ever. We're all here trying to help ourselves and others.

I'd be interested in knowing more about your nose tacking . Questions like what are you using, how much per dose, how often, where do you put it, what is the outcome. Anything you are willing to share :green_heart:
I have tried to tack on my gum but I found it hard to do. I have been using RSO oil since January and tried tacking just inside my nose, it seems to work. I just put a small amount in my nose then I take a grain size in a capsule with coconut oil. I have been reading this forum for a while but never asked any questions. I use the oil for pain and to lower my blood pressure. Thanks for asking, I am trying to help my nephew get off of pain medicine.

Back
Top Bottom