Tap water EC 0.2 & PH 7.6

i used a Bluelab Truncheon.... I guess PPM depends on which calculation you would like to use?

Might do some research on calcium test..... any advice is welcome

thanks stealthboat

I have to send a sample to my local county office,who then sends it to the university for testing,15 bucks

what style of grow is this?? in my hydro,I dont use ro water and I sit at 8.5 and just under 500ppm,but I do know whats in it,so my nutrients are balanced out with the high ppm/ec,in the spring/summer I use rain water

I use tap water for my grow, and before I began I took a water sample to Culligan's and they performed the tests right in front of me and told me what the numbers were. If you're in the U.S. try taking a sample to a local water provider who can do the tests for free like Culligans

I use tap water for my grow, and before I began I took a water sample to Culligan's and they performed the tests right in front of me and told me what the numbers were. If you're in the U.S. try taking a sample to a local water provider who can do the tests for free like Culligans

I will get a sample sent away on Monday, Find out exactly whats in it

Thanks

no reason to be quiet brother hahahahha

glad to have another deckhand on the CAPNS SHIP,please follow greenthumbj,skybound,african grower,those cats can explain his work way better than I :rofl:

I use the advanced jungle juice,3 part

Back
Top Bottom