TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

well i dunno wot was wrong mate think its a mixure between ph cold weather n over watering the pots are drenched n dunno how to get them to dry out, im not givin up on em yet even the little lemon skunk has grown tiny bit, just gonna nurse the as best i can, think goin into the big pots right away is whats caused it, but we live n learn eh

:Namaste:

Yeah it's defo best to build up in sizes so the roots can fill and the soil doesn't stay moist. Get the fan turned up for now and warm it up a bit. But when you water don't water to the edges just water where you reckon the roots are and a little more.

But you defo need to dry that medium out as the roots will be starved of co2. Also looks like the feed has maybe become toxic so you need a good water which isn't what you can do. Try getting a heat mat under them.

You won't need to water everyday, that wont help unless it needs it. Water when it shows signs of needing it if your trying to dry it out a bit.

Well started drillin the pots when I noticed white roots popping out the bottom of the pots so gonna give them week to dry out then gonna give a good flushm ph them n get them ready for taking cuttings

Hey bro garden is looking good, i think there are some real good points here and most are from yourself, the trouble with potting up to a bucket that size is that the medium that surrounds your girls roots is wet so your roots are not searching for water, there will be some roots that make it to the edge fast but that will not be enough to dry up them pots fast enough for your girls to be happy, Ideally you want to pot up in anything that is to much bigger than what your girls are in, you want them to fully root out there container than move them up a size fully root out that container and move them up a size this will give them a huge, strong root ball able to take most disease and pest thrown at them.

I run a wet dry cycle meaning i will never water my girls in till there pots are dry and light and in soil i wait till i start to see first signs of wilt (can be dangerous but it get get it dialed in you'll be amazed at the results) i then fully water them leaving them to sit in the run off for 10 mins if they have sucked up all the water i water again in till i see run off, once there is still water left in the tray after 10 mins i put here back in the grow room and don't water again in till pots are dry, cannabis plant love there feet to be on the dryer side of the scale.

With your cold temps at night it is crucial to raise them to ensure all nutrients needed are absorbed, especially with a pot that size the surrounding wet medium with become very cold and the roots will not stretch and growth will be stunted by to much stress. I had a similar problem with my second soil grow i diagnosed every deficiency under the sun and tried to treat the problem, the trouble is i had no knowledge and missed the first rule, if she has everything in her pot why is this happening ?? Simple environment... i placed a heated blanket under her pot and within 2 weeks she was a different girl i was absolutely AMAZED!

First lesson learned that's it i was hooked!

Re potting as another option and will get your girls back to optimum health the quickest.

Sorry i just been waffling on there brother not sure if any of that made sense haha Well hope you there is some thing help full out of it!

Good luck mate

:thumb:

well ive drillled the holes n during lights of i run a 1000w fan heater for 5 mins every hour so temps stay in the high 70s low 80s,it was due to working so much, had hardly any time to do anything, gonna get them all dried out n trimmed, remove all the damaged stuff so i can see if theres any new damage. all new growth is green and damae free so think im getting there, slowly but surely the girls are improving every day, even the lemon skunk that didnt grow for four weeks is now starting to come to life, need to get a ph pen since mines broke but other than that i think i should manage to finish this grow out

IMG-20120208-00206.jpg
lemon skunk 5 mins ago, shes my fav

Right guys got ma rock wool cubes,blue cfl, clonex n propagayor. now all i need to do is take the cuttings. never done it before so if anybodys got any tips or an easy guide to do it then please feel free to share

Hi Taylormade, the best way I find to clone is to cut the branch your cutting with a clean sharp knife and cut at 45degrees. After doing this soak the new cutting in water and tweak the stem to remove any air bubbles, which kill a clone.

Then get the blade and where the 45 cut is, split the bottom of the stem so its got 2 prong like 5mm long or 10mm. I found when I dont do this not as many clones live.

Cheers man, I'm just gonna flower these 5 out. Gonna pop another 2 seeds n let em grow for 5 - 6 weeks then use them as mothers n start a 2l hempy right off the back of this grow. Got all the stuff there plus around 50 2l bottles. Just needto buy perlite n vermiculite. Get a perpetual grow goin hopefully. Think your about the only person stillfollowin lol. As per cheers for the info.+ reps

Yeah man thanks for reps, yeh sik you got some good plans now. I want to try the old hempy sog and maybe the GLR method. Even a bit of breeding , who knows.

Im sure everyone still following Taylormade, your still at the beginning of these ones and was gone for a little while, They have logs on before you know it and on to the next!

<<Like the new logo, was messing before and made it.

Cheers man, I'm just gonna flower these 5 out. Gonna pop another 2 seeds n let em grow for 5 - 6 weeks then use them as mothers n start a 2l hempy right off the back of this grow. Got all the stuff there plus around 50 2l bottles. Just needto buy perlite n vermiculite. Get a perpetual grow goin hopefully. Think your about the only person stillfollowin lol. As per cheers for the info.+ reps

Hey TM i may have been absent but im still following bud! ive never cloned but its always fun experimenting so if your attempt works decently ill give it a go too. those last pics you posted look good man. your plants are looking healthy and beautiful. looking forward to updates about clones

cheers 253 the plants got off to a bad start by me just rushing in n expecting miracles but they seem to be pulling along nicely now, ill post pics tonight just before lights on, not been on lately due to work n other stuff

What reps??

Back
Top Bottom