Tcmcnomad from wartown GA

tcmcnomad

Hello yall,
Im Nomad from warner robins GA. I was formerly a rather livid activist for Marijuana in my former life in Wisconsin, but then I sold a 1/8 to a informant.
I was told I either talked or would be charged with the max, I kept my mouth shut, I served 3 years.

This one incident has fucked my life up pretty bad and always looms as this "major" felony. I live for a day when this will no longer be what every smoker, user, and grower risks when they even so little as possess as little as 1 gram in some states.

But now with 6 kids I must leave the activism to others, I have instead turned to medical marijuana activism. Here in ga there is no provision for medical or even a compasionate use law. I have a nameless family member that was on so much medication for pain that she could do little more than sleep 16 to 20 hours a day. Substituting marijuana for some of the narcotics they had her taking has actually allowed her to become more active. I think the canabutter and pill instructions I found here are going to make this even more effective. Now if I could just find a way to make them take effect for her quicker than a couple hours . . . .

Welcome to 420. Sorry to hear about what happened to you in the past. Hopefully the winds of change are upon us and these draconian laws will soon be a thing of the past. The "War on Drugs" is the biggest crock of shit. All it is doing is bankrupting the US and making the drug lords into billionaires!

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

BTW: Sorry about your arrest and jail time brother! We are 420% dedicated to ending this unfair Prohibition against Marijuana.

Back
Top Bottom