Tell us About Ur Experience as a Dispensary Patient during a Law Enforcement Raid

BWC BayArea

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
I would like to hear from some members who have been victims of DEA and/or local law enforcement while shopping in a dispensary. Please tell us what state, city, and give a time frame. What was said (by agents/officers) in the process? How were you treated? What were the legal ramifications (were you harassed, detained/restrained, arrested)? If arrested what were the charges and the outcome? Did you find out why they were raided? Please feel free to add any other detail I may have forgotten to ask about. I and many others are anxious to hear about your experience.

This post may help some members or future members to be able to shop better prepared and with confidence. I have been reading about the frequent raids in SoCal. I know of a couple up this way too.:peace:

A Glorious experience. Especially the ones u can smoke n.I'll never forget the time I was in San Francisco and used to frequent a club that was plush. They had a bar/budbar downstairs. A lounge with big ass bongs on tables. Chess set magazines couches. I saw a lot of professional types come thru. Man it was the shit, but the part that got me was to c one of SFPD's finest posted out front at closing time to make sure no1 robs the place or gets robbed leaving. That was a sight to see. But I wanna hear from some people who were in a dispensary or co-op during a police raid.

that would suck if that hapen... did that ever happen to you bayarea?

It was a problem, but I really think it's over

The DEA was slow to accept they had a new boss and a few stragglers persisted

It's been some time to my knowledge since there's been a raid.

Knock on stalk ;)

Back
Top Bottom