Tent floor

Finnicki

My latest tent, a 27”x 60” x 80”, is losing the silver ‘foil’ looking off the floor. Been pouring water on the floor for quite a while. Manufacturer doesn’t offer a separate “tray” to replace the original. So, what is this Finn to do? Anyone use anything else in their tent? A white fabric perhaps? I have misted the walls of tent before. I put a humidifier in this tent today. That’s a first for me. Removed the fan, since the plant is mature. I can sew up a new tray floor. Not a problem at all. Any ideas ? Thanks.

Quite honestly I don't think that losing the silver/reflective coating off the floor will affect much from a growing standpoint, plants don't really need light from below, they are adapted to receive light from above. On the walls it does have some value. I'd just make a white floor pan.

I took our small misting, filter free humidifier to the grow tent tonight. Boy the humidity go up. Into the low 60’s. Never had it that high before. Had to dial down the output. Guud move yah.

I took our small misting, filter free humidifier to the grow tent tonight. Boy the humidity go up. Into the low 60’s. Never had it that high before. Had to dial down the output. Guud move yah.

Low 60's humidity is fine in veg, but too high in flower. I just checked my tent, and I have 4 seedlings in it, last week we had a sea breeze, RH in the mid 60's, the last two days we're experiencing off-shore winds (dry air) the RH in my tent is 22%, like a desert!

Back
Top Bottom