Humidifier question

i will make them tomorrow and post them ^^ about the project i will make what u think about water reservoir how much to make it to hold 1 liter will be enough? or is 3liters alot? or no diffirence at all

if you use the airpots for a sip you'll have to figure out some way to add an enclosed res at the bottom of the pot. otherwise just go with a simple 5gal bucket or size of your choice to make them.

also if this is your first grow you may want to grow the plants out normally to get the experience before jumping into something. there is nothing wrong with growing them in airpots. we still have loads of growers who use them.

i got one final question and i m rdy to plant with the 5 gallon sip when i plant my little girl how should i water it with the nutriens i will add to the water lets say i got for start root it first feed for the roots thats first 2 weeks also with some booster since roots are to small are they gonna recive them when they go at the recervoar ?

feed according to your nutes normal feed chart. at the start you may have to water from above for a while until the roots hit the res.

feed according to your nutes normal feed chart. at the start you may have to water from above for a while until the roots hit the res.
hey there got a question my plant is now 16 days i have feed him normaly at the top of the soil first time i filed the tank and now i see its 95% empty the soil around the plant looks watered everytime is this ty to the tank below? and is it time to start water from the tank now ? picture below is made at day 14 of the plant i think it looks good so far

384537657_2621591518015798_4912484133783626253_n.jpg

you'll notice a growth surge when the roots get to the res.

since the plant is doing so well already id say it's close. you could probably get away with just refreshing the res from here forward. the media will wick the moisture and keep the roots happy.

looks good. sips is a very forgiving method.

you'll notice a growth surge when the roots get to the res.

since the plant is doing so well already id say it's close. you could probably get away with just refreshing the res from here forward. the media will wick the moisture and keep the roots happy.

looks good. sips is a very forgiving method.
thanks for quick answer im happy to see the plant is doing well for now its my very first grow with perfect setup :p cant wait to see it get bigger my last one with only a grow tent and a lamp went rly bad ^^ 30g yield and was around 35cm very small and sick bad conditions but now all is in recommendet terms temp/humidity/vpd praying :p

Back
Top Bottom