Please Help With Humidity Levels

MrCountry

I just moved my plants over to a 40X40X80 veg tent with three 1000 watt led lights ( 520 actual watts ) I also have the AC Infinity S6 bringing in fresh air with the AC Infinity T6 exhausting out of the top. The humidifier that i have in the tent is the Opolar quietest digital cool mist humidifier that is set at 70% RO but it just doesn't show it getting above 37%. The humidifier is constantly misting. Can anyone please advise me on what I can do to get the humidity levels up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20190201_053328.jpg
    20190201_053328.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190201_055100.jpg
    20190201_055100.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190201_053350.jpg
    20190201_053350.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 39
is this a cool mist or a warm mist humidifier, a warm mist model will increase your humidity but it will also add to the temps , how often are you opening your tent ,allowing humidity to escape ,maybe your exhaust fan is sucking to much air out , maybe a small bucket with a damp towel over it and a fan or add another humidifier , i have used a large plastic tote with 2 air stones in it and a strong air pump in my tent before it seemed to up my humidity , no lid on it .

It's a cool mist humidifier to help keep the temps manageable. The humidifier is pretty much constantly misting. The tent was closed up for approximately 10 hours before reopened. I thought the humidifier would be sufficient as it's supposed to work a 300 to 350 square ft room. I will try decreasing fan speeds this afternoon and see if that works.

I vent my tent at the top to decrease humidity, so maybe look at where you fan is pulling air from in the tent. If the temps remain in the high 70's you would likely have more humidity up high (heat around lights should be higher). And, yes, def turn down the fan to minimum possible levels. Moving air captures humidity (and then the fan exhausts it).

:goodluck:

Also what would the max temps that is advised?

Just curious as I will try decreasing the fan speeds to try and increase the humidity. Thanks for all the help, just want to get as close to right as possible.

Back
Top Bottom