Test Grow: Organically Grown Blue Dream, Humboldt Seed Organisation

Yeah, she can be flipped now already but she will have to wait another 4 weeks. Nothing I do seems to slow down her vertical growth though. A bit concerning.

I have been. The last time I did that though, I snapped the branch right off. They are very hard and brittle. It's ok though, I moved it to the site. So now it has plenty of head room.

I have been. The last time I did that though, I snapped the branch right off. They are very hard and brittle. It's ok though, I moved it to the site. So now it has plenty of head room.
oh those woody branches both of my chems are scotch taped at the y from me trying to bend them they get hard because we feed them well that plant is going to have some nice fat buds on it when it starts getting buds on it youll get into it more and will see some close ups!

Yeah, some strains have some lead in their pencils. LOL

I also think she will yield well. She has the look about her. She loves the new spot. She was taking a beating with no aircon at my house.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi,

You can close this thread thanks. I will continue to post updates of this grow on my other thread, as it is no longer an organic grow. Plant has gone into rotation.

Thanks bud

Back
Top Bottom