Thanks 420Magazine.com

Thanks :420: for making my life better. The info alone , seriously, then great staff, and awesome members. I spend more time at this site than any other during the week(when I'm not in the garden). Bud pics, plant pics, medical and scientific info, awesome sponsors. I have learned more about cannabis from this site and its members than from books. Loving this web site! I am on my second grow , using what I have leaned here , my plants look fantastic!
Was just checking out some of the 420 tv stuff. Hilarious. Keep up the good work:thumb::circle-of-love:

I had no idea of the drama going on when I started this thread. I understand that when you are #1 people will try to bring you down, most by competing fairly, others use dubious means. I am shocked and appalled that some one would do this to 420magazine.com and its members. Its a sad thing when someone thinks that playing dirty is in the rules. It's not and should never be. I came to this forum because its the best. There is love here, in abundance. :circle-of-love:

Im with you all here...greatest 5 dollar shake around..its pretty fucking good...thanx for everyone her at :420: and the wonderful info and advice...couldnt have done it without yous....much love

Back
Top Bottom