THC content in my edibles

Pinovitch

420 Member
Is there a way to know how much THC is in the honey, butter or tincture? My girlfriend is very confident when she can read the THC content on the packaging of a commercial product but she rarely touch the batch I brew myself at home. She said she would feel better about it if she knew there is between x and x amount of THC in lets say a teaspoon of my honey.

Are there any test we can do to know that. Actually, I'm sure there are test but are any affordable and accurate?

Without tests, is there a good way to eyeball since you know how much flower when it how much alcohol or honey or butter?

Thank you

There are forums here that address that equation specifically. I think it might have been @Canyon or @Oldbear.

Basically it begins with knowing the approximate THC% of the strain you are using, then using that amount divided into the quantity of x.

Best way to "know" after all of that is to try a teaspoon yourself (and adjust accordingly). Same goes for her.

But homemade beats bought anyway...you know exactly what is in it and who made it (with love!).

:goodluck:

There are forums here that address that equation specifically. I think it might have been @Canyon or @Oldbear.

Basically it begins with knowing the approximate THC% of the strain you are using, then using that amount divided into the quantity of x.

Best way to "know" after all of that is to try a teaspoon yourself (and adjust accordingly). Same goes for her.

But homemade beats bought anyway...you know exactly what is in it and who made it (with love!).

:goodluck:

I'll look for those threads. I figured a little bit of math could give me the answer I am looking for but how much is extracted from the flower remains a big unknown. With a little bit of luck, I'll find the answer in those forums you referred to.

As for trying and adjusting, this is what I've been doing so far and it works good enough.

Back
Top Bottom