The 420 Colonialist Flag

dfw-guy

Hmm. You know what would be a cool flag design? Take the old American flag with the 13 stars for the colonies & replace them w/ pot leaves for the 13 states that have medical marijuana. They'd have to be white leaves for atheistic purposes.

re: The 420 Colonialist Flag

Hmm. You know what would be a cool flag design? Take the old American flag with the 13 stars for the colonies & replace them w/ pot leaves for the 13 states that have medical marijuana. They'd have to be white leaves for atheistic purposes.

Haha that is a killer idea! I bet someone on this site has the photoshop skills to easily do that, hell I could probably do that with ms paint!

:ganjamon:
weedflag.jpg

le's designate the stripes to industrial hemp and farmers and the blashpeme they recieved from the government for ever shutting hemp down in the first place. change the colors of the flag too, I say make it a hemp green and tan.lol. with white leafs. RED WHITE AND BLUE never got cannabis anywhere in this world.

hemp is the male counterpart to the female "budding" marijuana plant. Hemp has been used for many of things for many of years, such as rigging on ships(since its the strongest natuaral fiber in the world), worn as sumo wrestlers in their belts in china, and used to make a sustainable source for textiles, oils,and fibers. Im sure there is someone more qualified to speak on this subject than I am. I would bet you could fill a whole new thread on just the uses of industrial hemp with no effort at all.. Theres my two cents.

what is hemp green?

yes: green and tan and variations thereof. if that was a question? I just thought it would be cool to see a flag with those colors ,

fact: 1st american flag was made from HEMP, but RED WHITE AND BLUE the patriotic colors, never did anything but suppress and oppress hemp. So i am unpatriotic in that sense.

I know I'm not the best, so bare with me. I liked the idea of using textures from actual hemp pictures, I guess it turned out alright.
weedflag2.jpg

I like the red white and blue, it's something I could hang proudly and not have people wonder "WTF is that?"

I beleive it was George Washington who said "sow the hemp seed for victory!". Im pretty sure I even read somewhere that he even had his own feild of pot! Im sure it was meant to be used in the same manner as hemp but it was still marijuana. If our first president ever was allowed to cultivate why arent we allowed the same option? Shakespear also smoked! lol. maybe thats where he came up with all those crazy playwrites? Once again like I said I am not the foremost knowledgable person on the subject so Im sure there are many many more people out there that have even more incredible things that hemp has been used for in our history.

DFW: totally right on dude, tubular to the max. Lol. Exactly what I was thinking ~

You hit the nail on the head. This is what our flag should look like IMO, since hemp saved our country many times and could today. Not to mention medical cannabis "SUPER POT" that helps sick people feel better. I would compare nicotine to cr**k but not cannabis , they have it ass backwards, but the lobbyist are some ruthless mofos.

Green : according to THE EMPORER WEARS NO CLOTHES , GW did grow his own hemp, as well as BEN Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, our founding fathers. Can you say Constitution and American Flag. (made from hemp). They were growing it for industrial purposes,There is speculation they smoked cannabis as well, but they definately grew hemp, thanks to Columbus bringing cannabis to America from India.

THAT FLAG IS TOO COOL! ;)

hell yeah , whats not to like about a Cannabis FLAG... cannabis because to me it represents hemp and ganja.

I still say RED WHITE AND BLUE is anti- cannabis. I am so unpatriotic. Prohibition in America has cost lives and $$ .. IMO, what's to like about RW&B. ? Currently , under the colors of this flag, we put more people in prison for cannabis than all other countries combined. Since we are already off topic, i thought I would ramble this.

Woa, I didn't make this thread lol. :goodjob: mods

actually DFW: they removed the super pot thread coz we got off topic with the HEMP flag , and so they made it this thread, so the HEMP thing sorta highjacked my orginal "SUPER POT " thread, not that I'm pissed, last night i was having a great time with the flag discussion while medicated , hoping and trying to keep it on topic, but guess it got outa hand.... anyways ,, this is a good thread too.!
peace

Back
Top Bottom