The ABC Of This New Grow

gairbud

3 kinds. more info latter.
started....[used lab 2 super closet]

11.29.2012 prepared rock wool by lowering ph to 5.5 and soaking a few hrs.
Sterilized tray. Placed 25 cubes in tray. Put clear hood on.
Placed tray and turned on mat heater. Space temp to between 75 and 85 dgf.
Right at where cubes are.[super closet] Put seeds in water jars
3 JARS with a few drops of bleach in the water.
All [ seeds from nirvana :)]. Regular seeds[not feminized]
jar 1 aurora 10 seeds[8 grew]
jar 2 papaya 10 seeds[8 grew]
jar 3 master Kush 5 seeds[4 grew]
Wait 20 to 36 hrs till seeds sink.

11.30.2012 All seeds have sunk. Inserted 1 seed in each cube.
1 tablespoon of fertilizer [1/4 strength] liquid compost. Put on each cube.0.04-0-0.4 ,
Heat pad on; now time to watch.

12.2.12 2 have popped up so far . 1 aurora and 1 papaya. :)

12.4.12 20 of 25 are up . :)
Aurora 10 seeds[8 grew]
Papaya 10 seeds[8 grew]
Master Kush 5 seeds[4 grew 1 died.]

12.5.12 Main system [ALPHA LAB] turned on to get the bio's going. :)

12.6.12 planted into main system.
A small bit of coco coir spred around the cubes and on top. Real good moisture retention with coco coir.

12.8.12 Topped pots off with coco coir and clay pellets.

12.9.12 #3 leafs coming out on the second sets..
(no pics) Way small still. I will need to clone 5 plants to fill the system.
hmmmm not sure I will or won't add the clones.

12.13.12 Day 14 from dry seed till now... all looking good :)

12.15.12 canopy and root growth , starting to get ready to explode the vegetative state.
3 plants showing signs of nitro deficiency after investigation found all 3 had plugged drippers.
did a foliar spray on them [floralicious +] , also did the systems first drain out reservoir flush and added new nutes/ferts. upped the concentration to 1/2 recommended. a combination mix of the following; maxi grow from general hydroponics, 3d starter organic compost . microbrew by fox farm , super thrive [always] :) floralicious+ also from general hydroponics [on the plants that had plugged drippers] .

12.17.12 new pics for light configuration changes and reflective mulch added . reflective mulch ; for extra light reflection for enhanced lower level branching.

Re: the a.b.c. of this new grow.

IMG_061812.JPG

12.18.12 looking good. looks like 2 males so far [yippee] 1 aurora and 1 papaya and a possibility of 3 more[1a 2p] . the master Kush is all uniform and not showing yet don't expect them to show for a few days any sign of being males yet but they could be all males or all females just have to wait them out but the leaf sign say to me 2 of 4 will be [:(]. the papaya I have grown for the collective and the care taker took all the males out so I didn't get to see them grow as I started that whole crop at 2 inch plants. this time papaya is in my garden so I get to see them close up and was surprised one showed early the same day as the aurora. good to know as I have grown lots of the other 2 kinds and they all growing like the last grow except the new system is giving better than expected results so far. but the main system always has. also tricome production in both males on leaf structure really good sign for potency from all my experience I know for sure the aurora male with early crystal are very good to be the father of the 2 best girls. putting male into female. don't know if the papaya males early crystal is a good sign but from my experience it has always been on choosing a good male. but got to prove it on the papayas. so ill have to do separate f1 crosses to the same female on dif bud sites. tricky shit but been there done that. I was even thinking of doing a graft from the female to males but that takes allot of babysitting to get them to take and it is a surer way of not contaminating the entire crop by a small mishap. but my buddy want seed anyway and so do I.

the camera didnt show the tricomes but clearly can see them up close.
also the discoloration is from foilier spray the day before. they all look perfect .
reflective mulch works really good.

Hmm looks very interesting to use the xmas decorations... does it actually work?

works great. like adding lights to the bottom. lots of surface area for reflective lighting to spred every where. i use it cause when a crops tops come out great i get a second or even a 3rd harvest from same plants. the rejuvinate is way faster to veg and i been useing it for a long time. the actual reflective stuff is expensive . reusable and washable. but i use dollor store stuff too and just throw it away. there are many things you can use and i have tryed alot of things most with liltle noticeble diferance. but the garland or reflective mulch works awsome with really great noticeable results. thats when i stopped trimming as much as others do years ago. so this grow is going all the way and even going to do rejuvenateing. alot of people question my experiance and expertise so it was just better to start the whole thing and let them watch it. i got tons of logs and info. and most of it is just duplicating whats already on tjis site in the various sections. it really surprises me how many ask for advice when it is in the info sections already. been watching this site almost 2 years and this time decided to join. and been asked to post my old stuff but enough people have bitten me i decided they will have to wait and watch the grow. damm 95% of what i say is already availble right in the info areas. and the experts here dont seem to read that. [only if the shoe fits happy 420"s] lmao. hey one thing for sure. if they smoke mine i just love watching their eyes rool back and close and the smile forced on them by my stuff.sad sad sad i cant meet some of them and share it. every grower i know today personally from 20yr olds to retired hippies who been growing longer then me. are always asking me for something all the time and pretty much do thier grows like mine. [conditions, space,time and strain diferences mostly.] and how they like to grow. some just natural and some want big yeilds ect. so what ever they decide they want to do i help them get it done. and everytime it comes out the best they ever have grown, or smoked.taste and yeild. yea i brag no dought about that.but the proof is already here in the 420 info aviable. i have even done clones from another guys killer stuff and blew his grow of the same right off the charts. and the mother f'er said i put something on it. he couldnt even drive his car for 4 hrs . pulled a gun on me too. s.o.b. took him an hr to wake up after 1 bleepn hit. i just maxed his stuff out. damm i beat his ass 2 months latter for pulling a gun on me. first and last time i ever started a fight. we are good friends today. over 20+years now.his kids call me uncle and his wife thinks i am a great guy. they dont even know. he dosent get high anymore. wife is a goodie good.[his dream trophy wife.] everytime i go to his summer bbq i bring a bud for him to smell. and his eyes still roll back. my wife laughs her ass off everytime. we sit down to eat and she says so what do ya think. and he gets this paranoid look on his face thinking my wife is going to spills the beans. his wife and mine are best friends. lmao. his wife has no idea or clue about our past .just thinks we grew up together.
yes the stuff works good. sorry i have a habit of tmi for most.

12.21.12 average water uptake this week 1 gallon per day. foliar spray for 2 more days .one good soaking mist per day. Roots are well established in preveg to continue thru veg. leaf structure good. res temp average for week 69 dgf +/-2 and space just above lights is average 81 dgf +/-6.will add 3rd temp sensor at 12 to 14 inches for plant space temps. humidity low for week at 35% and high for the week at 44% . lil low for small fry's but no need to adjust at this time. preferred at 45 to 55% during veg. for these strains. or lower is ok .
females are between 2.5 and 4 inches and 2 for sure males[so far] at 6.5 and 7 inches.

Really love to pick your brain! A bit scary with friends with gun?

12.22.12 just a pic east and west. 2inches raise in lights. this pic at midnight cycle.
my light on 12 off 12 but at midnight they all on for 1 hr. keeps them in veg. use way less electricity. I get the same results with 18/6 ,16/8 or 20/4 . why waste the electricity. plants actually like 13 or less with a midnight 1 hr .
they were water misted before pic . I mist in early veg state. youngns seem to do better. like spring rains in the natural.

merry xmas back at ya and to everyone as well.
yea i have a bit more fert in the system then needed was why i was useing a spray more then i normally do but as they been getting bigger they doing just fine. as the pics can tell.the masters are doing all the same staying even in hight and leafs. real good strain to grow. the aurora is doing the same tall males and mostly even females with one short female. same with the papaya. it is growing real similar to aurora..

i will be adding side light to the other side. 4 tubes. and will be adding 2 more led. latter on but not for this grow. i noticed i had some space where more light was needed so led it is. grow panal 45. when the system is 8 inches higher then now i have even distribution. just when i am close all the plants get allitle from each kind and more from 1 kind . lol. but as you can see a combo really is cheep and they all do well. much better then a single light sorce system. it is a small system doing alot. and when i go to dark then flower the red lights will be on. i am at 6500k with what is changable. the 2 hid 150w are full spectrum so i wont be changing them for flower and neither the led becaus they r blue and red already. just the floresents get changed to their reder cuzn's [2700k]... ill post new pics tonight from todays midnite pic take. not takeing pics for todays day cycle. they grew alot today during their nite cycle to day.

Back
Top Bottom