The Alberta Growers Lounge

Lesson learned...
20200425_163421~2.jpg
20200501_083952~2.jpg
20200510_081744~2.jpg

Really, I think it looks bigger to you than it really is. Maybe it's going to be a small one then. It came out of the gate like crazy then nothing.
In 16 days from now you’ll have twice that! Autos aren’t so much “faster” growers. They just switch to flower automatically and no changing of the light timers are necessary. She flips when she’s good and ready though. It could be really early, or it could be late! Time will tell! :popcorn:

Hey neighbors :)
Hope everyone is having a great Victoria weekend so far.
This is what I'm doing today, tonight, and part of Sunday too ;)
10 pounds (after trimming, it was originally 16 pounds) of Grade A brisket.
It's been in a solution for 7 days, and is now corned beef.
After a generous seasoning rub it goes onto my Weber Smokey Mountain at about 2AM at 225F
It'll sit there till almost noon.
By then, it'll be Montreal Smoked Meat. BBQ fit for the Gods!

The WSM holds temp exceedingly well
And if there is any variation of the pit temp or the internal temp of the brisket, the Fireboard has me covered.
I have each of the 3 probes set with over/under temp alarms
The Fireboard polls the the probes every 5 seconds and uploads the data to both the cloud and to my iphone
All of the probes, a well as your set temp for the smoker can be graphed and monitored in real time.
As well as having wifi, it's also blue tooth enabled
Best of all it has a mini DIN connection that allows it to be hooked up to Fireboard Drive
This is a blower fan accessory that automatically keeps the intensity of the cook exactly where you want it by managing airflow to the firepit. So cool
You can set up individual Drive programs for your cook
Like, run the temp in the smoker at 300F for 3 hours, then kick it down to 225F for 4 hours, then drop it to 200
Tonight is it's maiden run
Ohh-mah-gawwwd!! That looks delicious!

with that sourdough! BOOM! you guys are onto something!!:drool:

Hey neighbors :)
Hope everyone is having a great Victoria weekend so far.
This is what I'm doing today, tonight, and part of Sunday too ;)
10 pounds (after trimming, it was originally 16 pounds) of Grade A brisket.
It's been in a solution for 7 days, and is now corned beef.
After a generous seasoning rub it goes onto my Weber Smokey Mountain at about 2AM at 225F
It'll sit there till almost noon.
By then, it'll be Montreal Smoked Meat. BBQ fit for the Gods!

The WSM holds temp exceedingly well
And if there is any variation of the pit temp or the internal temp of the brisket, the Fireboard has me covered.
I have each of the 3 probes set with over/under temp alarms
The Fireboard polls the the probes every 5 seconds and uploads the data to both the cloud and to my iphone
All of the probes, a well as your set temp for the smoker can be graphed and monitored in real time.
As well as having wifi, it's also blue tooth enabled
Best of all it has a mini DIN connection that allows it to be hooked up to Fireboard Drive
This is a blower fan accessory that automatically keeps the intensity of the cook exactly where you want it by managing airflow to the firepit. So cool
You can set up individual Drive programs for your cook
Like, run the temp in the smoker at 300F for 3 hours, then kick it down to 225F for 4 hours, then drop it to 200
Tonight is it's maiden run
Damn that was a Berta post Hell yeah brother

I can’t believe your small kitchen plant went into flower already!!
Mines doing good. It lives in the kitchen bay window all the time now... probably be ready for the ground when we get back from the hospital.
520EDD73-FFA4-450F-AA81-770759DBBCF1.jpeg
I can’t believe your small kitchen plant went into flower already!!
Mines doing good. It lives in the kitchen bay window all the time now... probably be ready for the ground when we get back from the hospital.
520EDD73-FFA4-450F-AA81-770759DBBCF1.jpeg
The one I planted isn't growing and doing weird shit

Back
Top Bottom