The best light setup for one plant (SCrog)

I use led an LST. When i first started i used lamps with cfls i split each socket and ran 4 28watt (100 watt eq)spirals half cool half reg spectrum. So 400 watts for .132 kwph

I use led an LST. When i first started i used lamps with cfls i split each socket and ran 4 28watt (100 watt eq)spirals half cool half reg spectrum. So 400 watts for .132 kwph

Ok whats the difference between LST and SCROG? And what kind of light setup would you suggest for me? 250W HPS? 400W HPS?

If its only one plant i would do 250 and buy a switchable ballast. Get cooling fans because mh and hps get hot. If its a small area i suggest a small led ufo disk more $ but last 10-15 yrs and cost less to run full time. Money back after one/ two grows. If your just looking to start out use the spiral cfl bulbs. And lst you tape down or force a plant to grow more crowns like topping/fimming. While scrog u just weave a plant through after it vegs for awhile also causes more main nodes/crowns = more bigger buds

You will need a much stronger LED light to grow a cannabis plant with then the 40 watt panels. You may be able to sufficiently grow a cannabis plant with in your grow area with a LED UFO light that is 90-120 watts. I would check the forums sponsors, several of them sell small lights for a grow area that size.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

You will need a much stronger LED light to grow a cannabis plant with then the 40 watt panels. You may be able to sufficiently grow a cannabis plant with in your grow area with a LED UFO light that is 90-120 watts. I would check the forums sponsors, several of them sell small lights for a grow area that size.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

So with how strong HPS light can i compare the LED UFO light with 90-120W?

Most LED company's will say their LED light is a replacement for roughly twice the true wattage of their LED light. From the results I have seen I would say that the LED lights are a replacement for 3/4 wattage of a High Pressure Sodium light. There are some really good LED company's that do have great harvests from their LED lights like Lush LED lighting.

Most LED company's will say their LED light is a replacement for roughly twice the true wattage of their LED light. From the results I have seen I would say that the LED lights are a replacement for 3/4 wattage of a High Pressure Sodium light. There are some really good LED company's that do have great harvests from their LED lights like Lush LED lighting.

So that means the 250HPS is stronger than 90-120w LED UFO Light ?

Back
Top Bottom