The Deep Water Culture Home

thanks rose. does anyone have experience with the one from radioshack?

Yeah, it's a kids toy! It works but it is such a pain in the ass to use. If it is the only real option for you it works. I think ol hippy tried to make his fly a few weeks ago. The rs ones are just frustrating to use. I would rather have my money back. The other scopes we have posted are much much better choices. Frustration levels don't go up when using a more adult oriented field microscope.

Roseman your tutorial is looking great, but I see you are have the same old! same old! postings happening again to bad, just don't get it do they, next veryone will be complaining the thread is to long to read having to go through all the other post's that have no meaning to the thread, sorry to see it happening all over again.

But :bravo: Great thread and nice try at trying to keep it streamlined.

Oh maybe the Mods' can fix that yes?

Its a lot of work to resize and upload those pics again too. But I am getting there.

Some people just like to look at the pics, I suppose.

Here I'll loan you mine Oh" sorry can't! but would if I could, Radio Shack
004288.JPG

Thanks for the kind words! I'm still on cloud 9 until further notice!

I tried the Sannie Jack air buds today and they are absolutely delicious! Very floral with a big up and down. You can taste the haze but it has a body high that is just enough of a balance to keep you happy, happy but feeling sort of light body wise. It's still young yet (about 2 week cure) and these are the tiny buds I picked from the very bottom of the plant and close to the stem. The colas should be space ships!

yesterday my plants only drank a little over a half gallon. 3 qts. maybe, they usually drink a gallon a day, and the ppm yesterday was 1182 (already took out 150 for tapwater), friday was the rez change and my ppm was 1270. could it be because of the rez change? I'm not seeing any yellowing of the tips, or "the claw" except for a few that havent recovered from the light bleaching i think, maybe it is burn though, either way I added back 1 gal 1/2 of regular water now my new ppm is 1142(-140)= 10002 ppm what do you guys think?

hey grownavy. so it sounds like she ate about 40ppmin a day or so. not bad she is still eating. but i would keep an eye on it. if you stop uptaking nutes then you prob have to flush. but just keep checking it and let us know

Back
Top Bottom