The Deep Water Culture Home

I don't think you can clone autoflowering plants, but i'm not completely sure. I'll have to look it up, but i've read it before on another site..

Technically you can...

but people don't because there is no way to keep a mother in veg state. And you get beans to harvest in around 60days so no real point.

Doc- this will be interesting to watch. Might not be the easiest to clone, I don't know. Keep us updated, I would really like to know what happens, just for the fun of it.

The lady that the branch broke off of is fine though, right? Other then a little ouch? :cool:

Thanx RP, you saved me the trouble of looking, which is great cuz i'm too stoned know or look for anything right now, but I had always heard that they wouldn't clone... hmm... maybe they meant shouldn't clone. Does that mean if you took a clone during veg it would root and still flower at the same time as the donor? This sounds really interesting to me!

RPSmoke and Moustache, Thanks for the help. Working on getting it all set now. I should have it sprayed out and clean by tonight. The weather I'm getting is breeding gnats and bugs big time in my area. I did a major cleaning outside today to try to help keep those critters away from here. I have a hill behinid me that brings in lots of bugs too, so I am always trying to spray toward that area. My houseplants have been clean fro the winter, and I havn't seen anything from them yet, but I did see some in some flowers I bought from the store. I got rid of those.
Roots look good. Very white strong and growing. I'll keep an eye on them to make sure the critters don't get them.
Thanks again!

Glad to help anytime. I have killed bugs for many years. Gnats are always a problem because of the moisture.

just wanted to say whats up everyone ! i havnt dropped off the face of the planet since harvest. although sometimes i feel like im flying !!lol . but seriously i have been real busy at work. i get home late and after not working for a year and going to 40 hrs weeks . its taking my body some time to adjust. so i take a shower , eat ,and pass out in bed. or on the couch. But the buds have been in the jars for just over 1 wk now. and let me tell you if it gets better over several weeks then i beter hold on . this stuff is potent !! i have only been smoking the small popcorn buds, which actually arent that small. and i get very very ____________________________________________ !! fill in the blank.
for me is hungry, lazy, and just like daaaaaaa!!!!!
well everyone i'll be around as much as possible. and ill be checking in on everyones grows and be so very jelous..

Ok, I just got the go ahead to announce that I will be a grandfather! I couldn't be happier. My youngest and his beautuful bride are in love and will make wonderful parents. I've been very blessed with two fine son's and two fine daughter-in-laws. I am and always have been a lucky man!

Ok, I just got the go ahead to announce that I will be a grandfather! I couldn't be happier. My youngest and his beautuful bride are in love and will make wonderful parents. I've been very blessed with two fine son's and two fine daughter-in-laws. I am and always have been a lucky man!

Congratulations!

One of the greatest days of my life is when I got the same news. May the good Lord take a licking to you and yours.

I just couldn't resist saying that.:bravo::peace:

Congratulations - :cheer: - congratulations

Technically you can...

but people don't because there is no way to keep a mother in veg state. And you get beans to harvest in around 60days so no real point.

Doc- this will be interesting to watch. Might not be the easiest to clone, I don't know. Keep us updated, I would really like to know what happens, just for the fun of it.

The lady that the branch broke off of is fine though, right? Other then a little ouch? :cool:

I figure the damage is done what the hell used some clone gel an suck it in a plug, as long as they don't go hermie or something or turn male! and if they grow and autoflower like from the original plant I can't see the harm in it! other than timing an room, so guess we'll see. :smokin:

Technically you can...

Yeah I want to see also! was wondering if you can explain (And you get beans to harvest) meaning small bud's? what's that mean?;)

That's outstanding MC; super-Canna congratulations to you :cheer:

Congratulations!!!!! You must be ecstatic! Very cool MC. Very cool.

just wanted to say whats up everyone ! i havnt dropped off the face of the planet since harvest. although sometimes i feel like im flying !!lol . but seriously i have been real busy at work. i get home late and after not working for a year and going to 40 hrs weeks . its taking my body some time to adjust. so i take a shower , eat ,and pass out in bed. or on the couch. But the buds have been in the jars for just over 1 wk now. and let me tell you if it gets better over several weeks then i beter hold on . this stuff is potent !! i have only been smoking the small popcorn buds, which actually arent that small. and i get very very ____________________________________________ !! fill in the blank.
for me is hungry, lazy, and just like daaaaaaa!!!!!
well everyone i'll be around as much as possible. and ill be checking in on everyones grows and be so very jelous..

I swear mine taste sweeter after curing 4 weeks, than they did at two weeks.
I hope you burp them daily for 30 days.

And don't be a stranger around here, you're a teacher now. Hang around and teach. Share your knowledge.
Good to see you, glad the job is working out for you bro!

Congratulations, MC!

And MC, there ain't no such thing as LUCKY, we are all making our tomorrows, today. You know its karma, and your paying it forward just makes betters tomorrows for you. You are just reaping what you sew!

Congratulations... :cheer: MC!

Hey guys and gals I will be getting my clones today or Monday... They have way more then 4 real leaves on them. I'm using AN sensi grow A&B and voodoo juice do you think a 1/4 nutes is to much to start them on? And do you guys think I should start them on half "4" of my HO t-5 bulbs then hit them with all eight bulbs later on or hit them with all 8 to start? Thanks and :peace: :rollit:

All Right MC, that is the most rewarding experience in the world! Nothing compares to a new grandchild!

Grandpa, it's a title of distinction!

hey all, I updated my journal yesterday take a look when u get the chance and let me know your thoughts, they're coming along nicely. I did alot of reading up on the liquid kool bloom, and apparently a large majority of people like to use it, but only at 1/2 it's recommended dosage (THANKS MC!) because of the strong possibility of the plants turning hermie if the EXACT amount is used which is 5ml/gal. I won't take any chances so I'll just use 15ml, from here on out. another question I've got is when it's time to flush them, because I do intend on flushing them should I use the flora kleen? or will regular water work just fine? and how long should I flush? any help would be appreciated, and congrats MC! I may be a youngin but of all my family I respect my grandparents the most!! (alota knowledge)

Back
Top Bottom