The Deep Water Culture Home

Very true MC thanks!
As much as it pains me to say... this outdoor grow is for production...looking for a cash crop grow...I wanted to try Chronic by sensi seeds but the buds get TOO big for Michigan, causes mold problems...90%+ humidity this week!

Late summer I will start another indoor grow for personal use but I have enough to hold me till then.

This is the description for Reserva Privada Cole Train from Attitude Seeds:

Reserva Privada Cole Train feminized was bred in Humboldt in the coastal region of California. The Cole Train is a local strain that strives in marginal conditions. Created by crossing the notorious mid 90's silver haze hybrid Jasmine with the Train Wreck (T4) male the Cole Train feminized result is an early finishing, large yielding strain that has a very strong resistance to mould. The old world Columbian flavour is incredibly distinctive and makes this a real treat to smoke!

Gotcha. No worries brother. I aint judging! If you make money, but grow quality for people, no foul!

Check out Big Bud. Big bud tends not to be the most potent, but still quality smoke. They mix and breed Big Bud into different strains that work great. I've grown a WW and Big bud cross that was super good smoke. It was indoors, so I didn't get to see it's full potential.

Go to attitude's site. On the right hand side, they have groups, and different breeders, etc. One Category is Big bud crosses. You can check those out.

The Church is also super mold resistant. It's a new-to-me strain. I have smoked some from a local dispensary, but never grown it.

Technically your right MC but A-Train by TH Seeds is Mazar (afghani origins) X Trainwreck (Arcata E-32 variety) and it is the Bomb I am planting 4 in a couple weeks.

lol someone likes being exact! Good deal man. I thought he was close enough. Shoot, didn't even catch the mistake. Nice Ghost. Looking forward to growing this strain. It's my other "new to me" strain.

Has anyone ever heard of freeze drying bud for hash making, I mean put the bud fresh cut off the plant into freezer and leave for 4 or 5 hours or frozen through and through! take it out and let it thaw an dry out finished ???? I ask this because a grower was talking about the process, flush freeze?

Just asking cause it sound to weird to me.

With all the water still in the plant... can't imagine immediate freezing to be a good idea. No first hand know how though. But I wouldn't try it. :bong: I have lots of very successful, tried and true methods to get me some hash!

pH is a logrithmic scale ;)

I've seen many opinions on the optimum pH for hydro. I'd respectfully suggest that this isn't settled science.

I've seen respected growers recommend 5.1 as a low, or 5.3. I've seen other respected growers recommend 6.0 for Hydro.

I'm personally a fan of this chart

Nutrient_Chart1.gif

I'd agree you don't want to change pH suddenly but some growers advocate that it's desirable to allow some drift in the range with time.

The argument is that the plant takes up different nutes more (or less) efficiently at different pH. Exposing the plant to a greater range (slowly) can minimize deficiency risk.

Just another data point/opinion. To each their own ;)

Nice chart! Thanks Sonic.

Peace

Sam

Gotcha. No worries brother. I aint judging! If you make money, but grow quality for people, no foul!

Check out Big Bud. Big bud tends not to be the most potent, but still quality smoke. They mix and breed Big Bud into different strains that work great. I've grown a WW and Big bud cross that was super good smoke. It was indoors, so I didn't get to see it's full potential.

Go to attitude's site. On the right hand side, they have groups, and different breeders, etc. One Category is Big bud crosses. You can check those out.

The Church is also super mold resistant. It's a new-to-me strain. I have smoked some from a local dispensary, but never grown it.

lol someone likes being exact! Good deal man. I thought he was close enough. Shoot, didn't even catch the mistake. Nice Ghost. Looking forward to growing this strain. It's my other "new to me" strain.

With all the water still in the plant... can't imagine immediate freezing to be a good idea. No first hand know how though. But I wouldn't try it. :bong: I have lots of very successful, tried and true methods to get me some hash!

RP you the man didn't you know I was the seed/strain whisperer.

Hi Folks - I haven't been on here much lately but will be starting a new grow as soon as I get more AK-48's from Nirvana. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'll get involved again....See 'ya soon! HGH

As bad as the news is, it should serve as a stout reminder to everyone here that a; we are doing something illegal, b; shit happens and c; our grow and private and professional lives are just a mistake away from being taken away from us, no matter how careful you may be. Let's pray that Joe makes it ok. That could have been any one of us.

Peace

Sam

You are so right Sam. When the authorities are just doing their job is when you know its about to go from sugar to excrement. I had The Answer & coco in my 9:00 pm prayer for the Nation.

And all of you yokels too! There is health and wealth in stealth. Next time meetum on the porch!

Hi yall. Looks like I'll lose Sky2. Sky 1 is taking off, but 2.....well we will see.
PH 5.7
Rez temp 76.5
Humidity 32%
Temp 80

I'll feed them tomorrow and we will see what happens. Thanks again to all of you for your help. :peace:

press_020.jpg
This is from seeds I got from a friends grow:yummy: I have no idea what strain , but the stems are all redish , lots of pink flowers , purple leaves ! :peace:

press_021.jpg
press_022.jpg
These are from a plant a friend gave me, a little sativa .I've had the little girls for a couple of months now .They grew into a couple of nice young ladies ! :smokin:

Ignore this post it is just a rant of my day.

I ignored my plants all day and couldn't calibrate or check the meters. I am so pissed off. They were also in a closed room all day instead of getting air. They have a fan but that is it.

I had people putting in handicapped stuff and as they were done a financial guy came at 3 and left at 10. I tried to keep him on track to no avail. So I am without any food today or pills or smoke. I am about to lose it.

Ok thanks for letting me bitch. I would advise nobody come to my house for at least two days or I might kill ya...lol.

Oh forgot to mention in between all that son had to be picked up sick from school. A few minutes ago car alarm went off cause person who used my car to get him left door open due to seat belt caught in door and inside light on for hours and hours.

OK now done...See ya in the morning plants. I am sure I won't be happy tomorrow will be in mucho pain.

Cojoe and answer hope things are a bit better tomorrow. We can all come and break both of you out.

Ignore this post it is just a rant of my day.

I ignored my plants all day and couldn't calibrate or check the meters. I am so pissed off. They were also in a closed room all day instead of getting air. They have a fan but that is it.

I had people putting in handicapped stuff and as they were done a financial guy came at 3 and left at 10. I tried to keep him on track to no avail. So I am without any food today or pills or smoke. I am about to lose it.

Ok thanks for letting me bitch. I would advise nobody come to my house for at least two days or I might kill ya...lol.

Oh forgot to mention in between all that son had to be picked up sick from school. A few minutes ago car alarm went off cause person who used my car to get him left door open due to seat belt caught in door and inside light on for hours and hours.

OK now done...See ya in the morning plants. I am sure I won't be happy tomorrow will be in mucho pain.

Cojoe and answer hope things are a bit better tomorrow. We can all come and break both of you out.

Sorry to hear about your situation alien, thats a bummer man. I hope everything gets better in the next few days. :rollit:

Does anybody know how Cocojoe or Theanswer are doing? I know I dont know them, but I totally feel for them man. If yall dont mind me asking, how come theanswer is in the hospital? I understand if thats a personal question.

My DPX plants not the JC2 runts, started bleeding clear fluid out of the leaves... Not some leaves laying on each other just straight up out in the open leaves... When I touched the fluid and rubbed it in between my fingers it felt like a oil.. Then me and my bro tasted it, no taste a little smell... But got him a little F8cked up he said... Crazy shit! I was thinking holy crap how did water or some shit get on them, its gonna burn the leaves so I wiped it all off ... Went back 10 minutes later and the clear fluid all absorbed back into the plants...

This is a sealed room on a second story, one 6" intake one 10" exhaust... No moisture drips anywhere in the room??? WTF? Have any of you seen anything like this? I should have taken a pic but with 1000watts in there pics don't seem to come out... Everyone was accounted for at the time, so it was no joke by a friend... :peace::thanks:

press_021.jpg
press_022.jpg
These are from a plant a friend gave me, a little sativa .I've had the little girls for a couple of months now .They grew into a couple of nice young ladies ! :smokin:

Fan leaves are looking pretty good Ol hippy.:welldone:

Looking forward to it HGH! :popcorn:

:helpsmilie:Wow, can you or anyone here tell me an approx. timetable from when trichs become obvious, and when they begin to become cloudy? I think it was Ol hippy that told me his experience was that it was approx. 5 to 10 days between when they got cloudy to when they started to turn Amber. I've had trichs that appera well developed and clear since I got my Radio Shsck special microscope last Sunday. I'm taking little snippings every other day and reviewing and see no change in clarity. I'm getting anxious to start the dry/cure process but don't want to be premature.:thanks:

Patience BOOTumALL! Clear to cloudy is anyone's guess and is strain specific. Once you get to a good amount of cloudy then the 5-10 days from mostly cloudy to amber sounds about right. You are in the most excilerating and aggrevating time of the grow. Lots of hurry up and wait from where you are.

Patience BOOTumALL! Clear to cloudy is anyone's guess and is strain specific. Once you get to a good amount of cloudy then the 5-10 days from mostly cloudy to amber sounds about right. You are in the most excilerating and aggrevating time of the grow. Lots of hurry up and wait from where you are.

:thanks: You're telling me! I'm out and waiting for the pay-off! I have already got some little darlings started and in 18-6 mode so this does not happen again.:straightface:

:helpsmilie:Wow, can you or anyone here tell me an approx. timetable from when trichs become obvious, and when they begin to become cloudy? I think it was Ol hippy that told me his experience was that it was approx. 5 to 10 days between when they got cloudy to when they started to turn Amber. I've had trichs that appera well developed and clear since I got my Radio Shsck special microscope last Sunday. I'm taking little snippings every other day and reviewing and see no change in clarity. I'm getting anxious to start the dry/cure process but don't want to be premature.:thanks:

When you think its done...Wait a week!!

Everything happens pretty fast at the end but it seems sooooo sloooow, especially when you check the trichs every 2 days...but mine went from 100% clear to all cloudy and starting to be amber in about 3 days...Then slowly started to get more amber of the next week

Back
Top Bottom