The Deep Water Culture Home

obx RO water being used.

Alright, that leaves HEAT MOISTURE STRESS.

A few remedies to try:

Put your hand half way between the tops of the plants and the Lights. Can you stand the heat from the lights?

Is there a very strong FAN blowing directly on them, or very close to them?

What is the humidity? Need HIGH, like 40% to 60% in VEG, lower like 30% to 40% in Flowering. (Plants like high humdiity all the time but in Flowering, and indoors in a tight space, you risk bud mold with high humidity in flowering..........a cool temp and low humidity will help increase trichomes in Flowering)

Happy 420 everyone!
Ive been reading and lurking for awhile now and figured there's no better day than today to introduce myself and say hello :) . Id also like to say thank you to all the bubble heads for the phenomenal tutorials and info that you all have taken the time to post. It has been so helpful to this newbie and so many others. You guys ROCK!....oops i mean BUBBLE!

Kissmeplenty

Well, Welcome to the 420 family of growers and advisors! You have found a great site to learn and to promote education and awareness.

And I am especially proud to welcome you to the home of the Deep Water Culture!
Let me know how I or any of us can make your experience easier better here.

I also urge you to go to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF Forum and let the SUPER Hospitality Team great you and show you some great links!

btw, watch out for that Chief Deep Water Culture, he is Mostly Crazy!
LOL just kiddin!

Hey gal, been missing you, but I have not been around much either. I give myself half an hour on this thread and then I have to get to work.

Your soundin pretty busy these days huh rose? I hope your not over workin yourself and let your body continue healing my friend.

I am the world's worst procrastinator and I stay behind filing my taxes and now the IRS is tired of me always being late so they are helping me (sic) catch up by giving me deadlines and goals!

I'll be caught up by week's end, I hope.

:thedoubletake: Rose, if you were the worst procrastinator wouldn't that mean you could never put anything off? Maybe you're the best procrastinator? I always get confused when I hear that. Of course I find most things confusing. I can never tell my right sock from my left sock. I have probably gone through my life with the right socks on the wrong feet! :thedoubletake:

I am the world's worst procrastinator and I stay behind filing my taxes and now the IRS is tired of me always being late so they are helping me (sic) catch up by giving me deadlines and goals!

I'll be caught up by week's end, I hope.

Sorry to hear that man but hey what pot head isnt a procrastinator lol:grinjoint: hopefully you will be done soon and can go back to sittin and enjoyin the threads my friend cause we all miss havin you there all the time

Alright, that leaves HEAT MOISTURE STRESS.

A few remedies to try:

Put your hand half way between the tops of the plants and the Lights. Can you stand the heat from the lights?

Is there a very strong FAN blowing directly on them, or very close to them?

What is the humidity? Need HIGH, like 40% to 60% in VEG, lower like 30% to 40% in Flowering. (Plants like high humdiity all the time but in Flowering, and indoors in a tight space, you risk bud mold with high humidity in flowering..........a cool temp and low humidity will help increase trichomes in Flowering)

I have been reading as well and I think it is heat. I can leave my hand under the lights but the room is hot. The humidity is 40% or less. The water temp runs around 75 but the room temp can and does go up to 90. I have a fan blowing and even used it to blow heat out of the room for two days. It will be cool the rest of the week so that will help.

I will do an 8 step recovery anyhow and possible buy another fan. I just hope this crop gets done sooner then later before it gets tooooooo hot. I have two small fans that I can use in the mean while and that might be enough.

I will keep you posted. Thank you brother.:cheer:

Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY < 8 Step Recovery Process on that page

Gee whiz I forgot some of the steps didn't I. I haven't read it in a while. Thanks for putting the link. As soon as I can get some help will do it.

I have never poured water through the cups. Why do we do this? I know why I didn't but was wondering why it was important. I didn't do it cause of my illness and couldn't really get to them but will make a great effort to get it done.

:thedoubletake: Rose, if you were the worst procrastinator wouldn't that mean you could never put anything off? Maybe you're the best procrastinator? I always get confused when I hear that. Of course I find most things confusing. I can never tell my right sock from my left sock. I have probably gone through my life with the right socks on the wrong feet! :thedoubletake:

That is too funny that you said that cause I actually look at my socks to see which one belongs on which foot. Once you wear socks they mold in a certain direction and if you put them on the wrong foot they feel funny cause there is extra room on the wrong toe.:cheesygrinsmiley:

so i dont want to get to excited or jynx anythin yet but i do believe i am startin to barely just barely see a pistol or two starin to pop out maybe good enough for pix tomorrow or maybe friday

That is too funny that you said that cause I actually look at my socks to see which one belongs on which foot. Once you wear socks they mold in a certain direction and if you put them on the wrong foot they feel funny cause there is extra room on the wrong toe.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:reading420magazine: Buy bigger socks

Me too! I'm kind of funny that way, it's good to hear there is someone else out there that does the same thing!

I guess I am the world's BEST Procrastinator.

Back
Top Bottom