The Deep Water Culture Home

I have been reading as well and I think it is heat. I can leave my hand under the lights but the room is hot. The humidity is 40% or less. The water temp runs around 75 but the room temp can and does go up to 90. I have a fan blowing and even used it to blow heat out of the room for two days. It will be cool the rest of the week so that will help.

I will do an 8 step recovery anyhow and possible buy another fan. I just hope this crop gets done sooner then later before it gets tooooooo hot. I have two small fans that I can use in the mean while and that might be enough.

I will keep you posted. Thank you brother.:cheer:

A few suggestions:

You got to get that water temp down.

Place styrafoam cups (or any container) full of water on the lid and all around the tank.
Roll up old rags, faceclothes or old clothing like a cigar and soak them and lay them on the lid.
Place two boards under the tank so air gets under it.
Get the water pump out if it is still in there.
Make sure the air pumps are not near a HOT light pumping hot air into the tanks.
Be sure the lights do not shine on the tank or lid.
Have lots of air circulation, but do not have the fans blowing directly on the plants too strongly. Oscilating fans are best.
When you add water to the tank, add cool water.

When you go to 12/12, let the lights be on at night if possible and off during the day, IF possible.

so i dont want to get to excited or jynx anythin yet but i do believe i am startin to barely just barely see a pistol or two starin to pop out maybe good enough for pix tomorrow or maybe friday

Hey gardenguy

I am starting to see the same thing. Day 13 of flower. I think I seeeeee senior. Many pistals, no? Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Many.

I am growing a strain called Blue Venom by G13 labs, a cross between a blueberry and a white widow. Last grow of the season. Thus far, it's been a perfect trip. Unbelievably healthy plants.

Good luck with yours my friend.

Peace

Sam

Hey gardenguy

I am starting to see the same thing. Day 13 of flower. I think I seeeeee senior. Many pistals, no? Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Many.

I am growing a strain called Blue Venom by G13 labs, a cross between a blueberry and a white widow. Last grow of the season. Thus far, it's been a perfect trip. Unbelievably healthy plants.

Good luck with yours my friend.

Peace

Sam

Thx bro im at day 10 of flower mine is just plain ole white widow but like i said before i think this one here will do me rite i been gettin good vibes from this one since the begining. Now watch the S.O.B turn into a male

Hi everyone. Thanks again for the warm welcome. I have a question already :). I'm considering doing a 24 hour dark period before harvest but I have other ants in the same place that I'm gonna leave for another week. Will it hurt them to go dark for 24 hours then go back to 12/12? Any input would b appreciated and I hope it's ok to post this here. Ty!

Hi everyone. Thanks again for the warm welcome. I have a question already :). I'm considering doing a 24 hour dark period before harvest but I have other ants in the same place that I'm gonna leave for another week. Will it hurt them to go dark for 24 hours then go back to 12/12? Any input would b appreciated and I hope it's ok to post this here. Ty!

I doubt there would be any problem, the others may even like it!

A few suggestions:

You got to get that water temp down.

Place styrafoam cups (or any container) full of water on the lid and all around the tank.
Roll up old rags, faceclothes or old clothing like a cigar and soak them and lay them on the lid.
Place two boards under the tank so air gets under it.
Get the water pump out if it is still in there.
Make sure the air pumps are not near a HOT light pumping hot air into the tanks.
Be sure the lights do not shine on the tank or lid.
Have lots of air circulation, but do not have the fans blowing directly on the plants too strongly. Oscilating fans are best.
When you add water to the tank, add cool water.

When you go to 12/12, let the lights be on at night if possible and off during the day, IF possible.

What are the cups for and the rags?
The pump has been out.
The airpump is not near the tank but is cool to the touch anyhow. I checked as MC had the issue if it was blowing hot air and it isn't.
I checked the temp on the tank today and it was 80 same as room temp. It got cool out today.
I have an oscilatin fan but not sure it is in the right spot. I will have to check your journel to see the placement again.
Should I place the water in the fridge? It is cool but not sure how cool I leave it in the garage but that will get hot real soon as well.

Now the 12/12 can I switch it from day to night and if so how? I was thinking of doing that but I am not sure what to do. I need to leave the door open if the lights are on to keep the room cooler but it will shine in my face while I try to sleep. I don't sleep much but a few hours would be nice. I am very willing to give up sleep for my meds so if i can switch the timing just tell me how. Can I do less the 12 hours on to make less heat? Just a thought.

Thx bro im at day 10 of flower mine is just plain ole white widow but like i said before i think this one here will do me rite i been gettin good vibes from this one since the begining. Now watch the S.O.B turn into a male

GG mine that has no buds but is certainly female and is also ww. I guess it depends where you get the seeds from. The other plant has big buds.

lol i agree with you alien. my socks have to be Exactly the same or I would go insane! :) in fact ive ruined wearing mismatched socks for many a friend by pointing out how different they feel lol and then they too cant ignore it. what's a good friend for lol

Agreed! lol
Im gonna try to post my first pic :) can you guys see the heart in the center?
rsz_heartbudjpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom