The Deep Water Culture Home

You're a rich man, FryingPanFlyer.

I haven't seen Ghost around lately???

He hasn't been around much lately. He always at least stops by when he's online and I left a messag for him a week ago and he hasn't replied yet. I think he's just busy, it sounds like his work is taking off.

As to rich, it sure feels that way, hopefully I can keep the bank away from my door for a little longer, I just may make it through this depression after all!

Welcome back all the MIA's

FPF pass one of those buds a little south to my house. Nice grow for you and major tom but you all knew that lol.

:goodjob: FPF, Looking good! :bravo:

Welcome back all the MIA's

FPF pass one of those buds a little south to my house. Nice grow for you and major tom but you all knew that lol.

:goodjob: FPF, Looking good! :bravo:

Well thanks alien8 and BOOTumALL, I'm really looking forward to tasting the buds!

And let's see, south you say, I wish I could send you a nug for your opinion.

I just talked to a buddy that got some of my first grow, he said it was a little too strong for him, he's still got a lot left. I've never heard that complaint before! And I'm thinking this grow will be even a little better, the buds sure look better.

Too strong how crazy lol i hope mine comes out good and strong lol. See my next grow ill get more upbeat high strains i want somethin thats goin help me sleep for now seeins how thats what i truely smoke it for

Okay everyone, I just finished harvesting the Sour Diesel, more pics in my thread!

IMG_20393.jpg

IMG_20323.jpg

This was from two plants!

We are all waiting for our invitation to go to FPF's place to try that beautiful harvest. Even the beer looks good!!!

Peace

Sam

We are all waiting for our invitation to go to FPF's place to try that beautiful harvest. Even the beer looks good!!!

Peace

Sam

Thanks Sam, I'm real happy! Hey, if anyone is ever heading up to the hills in the Aspen area give me a shout, we'll get together and share one or two!

Funny you say that about the beer, it is pretty good. I actually did a marketing plan for the brewery my senior year in college, Leinenkugel's, a classic old Wisconsin beer!

Is that something like "OL Cuyahoga Stout" a Cleve, brew where they used the water from the river that caught fire some years ago !! Nice harvest you ol fart !! That ought to keep you toasted till next winter !!

Is that something like "OL Cuyahoga Stout" a Cleve, brew where they used the water from the river that caught fire some years ago !! Nice harvest you ol fart !! That ought to keep you toasted till next winter !!

And this isn't even the half of it! I've still got the Northern Lights to go and there are three of those plants with even bigger colas! I'm getting crowns on them. I need to chop 'em, a little amber so in the next day or two.

Damn nice job, that has to be a record grow !! I'm planning on turning most of my last grow into hash ! I just can't seem to get much of a buzz on anything !! Even bought some from the dispensary ! same thing I must have to much in my system ! I think I need to go back to work !! Still waiting on the last 4 bids !? Oh fuck it I'm going to fire up a few !! Take care Fry...:peace: P.S. did you hear about all the pcs crashing ? most pcs with windows XP crashed after McAfee sent them upgrades to their protection software , it caused major shutdowns of hospitals busnesses etc including this ol guy !!

Damn nice job, that has to be a record grow !! I'm planning on turning most of my last grow into hash ! I just can't seem to get much of a buzz on anything !! Even bought some from the dispensary ! same thing I must have to much in my system ! I think I need to go back to work !! Still waiting on the last 4 bids !? Oh fuck it I'm going to fire up a few !! Take care Fry...:peace: P.S. did you hear about all the pcs crashing ? most pcs with windows XP crashed after McAfee sent them upgrades to their protection software , it caused major shutdowns of hospitals busnesses etc including this ol guy !!

Did you check the new set up in my thread? This thing is going to take me into another level!

Sorry to hear about your pc, that's part of the reason I use a Mac, it seems to be a lot more stable. Oh I have my problems, but they don't seem to be as bad or as often.

:rofl: FPF What was the last name of those brothers (one was Ralph and they were brother and sister) that played the carpenters on "Green Acres"? You ought to paint their name on that apparatus. :adore:

:rofl: FPF What was the last name of those brothers (one was Ralph and they were brother and sister) that played the carpenters on "Green Acres"? You ought to paint their name on that apparatus. :adore:

Oh man, that's going back a ways! I know who you're talking about, looks like I'll have to google it and find out now! Too funny man. lol

Okay, I'm back, it was Eb Dawson! How appropriate if I were doing an ebb and flow!

Back
Top Bottom