The Deep Water Culture Home

Curling down, heat is my first thought.

Heat or overnute on the transfer. Them bitches can get real touchy when they change locations. Give it a week to straighten out. Probably worse on the soil transfers than the others. Different type of roots needed for soil vs. hydro.

In most cases I would say over watering but if your using bubble ponics it could be a lack of O2. Also some types of over fert will express themselves that way. Pics would help with a diagnosis. Give the info you provided I would have to say that there is a lack of useable oxygen to the roots. Sometimes if you use CO2 enrichment in a cealed enviroment then the air pumps end up pumping mostly CO2 into the hydro system or maybe the plants have out grown the amount of O2 being provided or maybe a pump isnt running at capacity. Heat could be the culprit but you should see raised edges along the leafs blades a mutation that occurs when the plants have to transpire way to fast to compensate with a hot enviroment. OH also if your rez temp is shooting up then the available O2 is bottoming out that could be the cause as well.

Hello friends, thank you guys for the comments. Based on your information and other sources I've looked into I feel my options are limited. The best course of action for me at this point is to do nothing. Aside from the 5 or so cupping leaves I see nothing wrong. I will try to get some pics up.

:surrender: OK here it is, I think you bubbles know I am a dirt farmer (indoors).

I have a plant that started to show some signs of being a hermi some time ago. I immediately castrated that signage. She/he and another fem (one I had topped plant #2) in the box developed nicely.

Plant#2 which I had topped became a little less than supportive than required causing a harvest of the tops earelier than I would have liked (trichs just cloudy net rusty)

Now the plant left standing seems to have stopped producing those lovely trichs and seems to be making seeds.

Any advice?

will she have any medicinally positive properties?

That was my assumption

Ok everyone day 14 flower and i think i can honestly say i know its at least female but still possibility of hermie. I can see the lil white pistols comin out of the new growth im goin to try and get some pix but its pretty small and my hands arent the steadiest.

Thx brother im uploadin some pix now might take a min but ill post a couple just to hear you guys say it would really confirm it ya know

Ok i only got two i have a lot to do today and not enough time to sit and waite on resizing pix this first is a lil blurry but you can see what im talkin about.
SDC11815.JPG

Now this one here you really kind of see whats goin on ill update better tomorrow

SDC11820.JPG

:surrender: OK here it is, I think you bubbles know I am a dirt farmer (indoors).

I have a plant that started to show some signs of being a hermi some time ago. I immediately castrated that signage. She/he and another fem (one I had topped plant #2) in the box developed nicely.

Plant#2 which I had topped became a little less than supportive than required causing a harvest of the tops earelier than I would have liked (trichs just cloudy net rusty)

Now the plant left standing seems to have stopped producing those lovely trichs and seems to be making seeds.

Any advice?
Chop her

Ok i only got two i have a lot to do today and not enough time to sit and waite on resizing pix this first is a lil blurry but you can see what im talkin about.
SDC11815.JPG

Now this one here you really kind of see whats goin on ill update better tomorrow

SDC11820.JPG
Definate female good job!

Thats what i thought thanx man now we just keepin our fingers crossed no hermie and im pretty sure i got that male out of here quick enough to do anything

Cause GG is worried that is all.

Is it possible that my plant in five weeks flower is showing amber trichs especially under the leaves?

As a side note I didn't even take any leaves off to check. As MC made me think I might have bugs I was looking with a 8x loup and saw a mess load of amber. I don't think it is bugs but bug sprayed everywhere. I will put up pics of the two plants later. It seems like they are in two totally different worlds.

Back
Top Bottom